Legoland Coupons

twinmommyks

DIS Veteran
I have a legoland coupon (one child free w/adult admission) up for grabs. :) I will mail it to the first person to pm me with their name and address. This coupon doesn't expire until 12/31/07. I received it in my ds6 Lego magazine and won't be traveling to CA in the near future.:sad1:

I get an error stating my post count is too low to send a PM, guess that's what I get for only trolling the boards. Is the coupon still available?

I have a legoland coupon (one child free w/adult admission) up for grabs. :) I will mail it to the first person to pm me with their name and address. This coupon doesn't expire until 12/31/07. I received it in my ds6 Lego magazine and won't be traveling to CA in the near future.:sad1:

Is your coupon still available? Let me know and I will forward you my name and address. Thank you.

Regards
Pam

I still have some legoland coupons available. Just pm me your name/address and I'll send you one.

I still have some legoland coupons available. Just pm me your name/address and I'll send you one.

Thanks for your prompt response. I'm new to this forum. How do I PM you so that it is private? Thank you.

Regards
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter