Legoland coupons

Thank you so much for the coupons! I appreciate the fast turn-around time, and the extra coupon for Sea World. We are looking forward to our trip next month! Thanks again!

Laura

My post count is also too low to send a pm. I happened to discover this thread and wanted to know if you have any discount coupons left? We are planning a trip for 2 adults and 2 children to Legoland in 3 weeks. I would be oh so greatful if you happened to have any. Thank you :-) My email is elysecia@yahoo.com

Hello everyone!! I hope everyone so far who has gotten coupons will have agreat time at LegoLand. I am mailing out to Ledsed..(.thank you ever so much for the starbucks!!! You really didn't need to , But I will lift my latte in salute to you!!), jeeperway and Wendy tomorrow.
Keep the requests coming, I am not out yet!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

:) Hey there Grumpyvet!

I'm a new member, and I also would LOVE to get a couple of 2-for-1 coupons to Legoland if you've got any left over.

My wife and I are taking our 2 kids next month (August '07). The kids are so excited (Girl - 7, Boy - 4), we're from Washington State, so we don't get to come down to CA often.

If you've still got a couple available, could you send me an email to travel_china@hotmail.com ?

Thanks a bunch!

-Johanns :)

I'll be happy to send you the SASE, just give me the greenlight and I'll send it today. I have two buckaroos, so I would need two for a December trip. Thanks so much. My PM doesn't work either. Can you PM me?

JimboJones check your PM's....still have some coupons!! I wonder if I am on LegoLand's "list". I have sent out 46 coupons so far!!! :cool1: Still have some!!

JimboJones check your PM's....still have some coupons!! I wonder if I am on LegoLand's "list". I have sent out 46 coupons so far!!! :cool1: Still have some!!

Thanks SOOOOO much. This is WAY to cool of you. I'm heading to the post office in 1 hr when I get off. I'll also post my username on a sticky. Thanks again.

Today I sent out the envelope for ELYSECIA!!! Have fun. Still have some if anyone is interested!!!

It sure is hot in San Diego (inland) today!! Luckily LegoLand is always cooler than my house!

Hi GrumpyVet,

If you still have coupons, we are traveling to CA in August and are planning to visit Legoland with two children. I don't know what PM means or I would do it. (Please fill me in....sometimes I feel so out of touch)My e-mail is keeplaughing@optonline.net, though Grumpy is my favorite dwarf! Please advise, and I will follow instructions with a HUGE thank you!:cool1:

PM stands for personal message. Basically when you are logged in, you click on the user name of the person you want to message, and a menu comes up, one of the items is "send a PM"...then you click on that.
The one thing I don't know (actually there are a lot of things I don't know:laughing: ) is how many posts you need to be able to PM, so I will send you an e-mail with the info Keeplaughing.
Oh, and obviously, Grumpy is my favorite dwarf, and a side of my personality that I'd rather get rid of!! I wear my Grumpy t-shirts with pride and secure in the knowledge that they are not only a fashion statement, they provide a public service announcement!!
So, I will give you my address and then once you send me the SASE, I will put two coupons in the mail. Not a lot of work to save $84!!!:cheer2:

I sent out to JimboJones, johanns and...someone else today (you'd think I'd remember...but drawing a blank). Still have some. I really should be embarrassed hw many coupons that I snatched up. At least I am using them for good!;)
So, neanee and shawnvv, send your SASE's and the coupons will be flying your way!
Oh, and nayone sending envelpoes, if you would include your username so I can keep tabs on who I have promised coupons to, I would really appreciate it!!!
Hope everyone enjoys LegoLand!!!

Just wanted to say thank you, thank you for the coupons. As my daughter was playing with her Legos today she says, "I sure would like to go to Legoland on our vacation." I am leaving it as a surprise for the kids. Can't wait!
Thanks again for doing this.

I just sent you a PM. Thank you so much for doing this!! I was just looking around online to see if I can find any discounts when I came accross your thread.

I sent out to JimboJones, johanns and...someone else today (you'd think I'd remember...but drawing a blank). Still have some. I really should be embarrassed hw many coupons that I snatched up. At least I am using them for good!;)
So, neanee and shawnvv, send your SASE's and the coupons will be flying your way!
Oh, and nayone sending envelpoes, if you would include your username so I can keep tabs on who I have promised coupons to, I would really appreciate it!!!
Hope everyone enjoys LegoLand!!!

It's Legoland winning. We wouldn't be going if not for this. Thanks again so much. They are getting an additional 2 tix from us, parking, and food that they would have never gotten. Congrats to Legoland from keeping us away from Sea World and Universal. This kept us from getting the Citypass for the trip. We are now doing San Deigo Zoo, Legoland, and getting Disneyland APs.

Thanks so much for the coupon!!! My DH thinks I am a total genius!! :) When I told him where the coupon came from he decided that maybe my DIS habit isn't so bad after all!
Thanks again, it's REALLY appreciated.

Kari

Klh94, funny how saving money makes you look bright!!:cheer2:
I really hope everyone enjoys LegoLand! I particularly hope it for you JimboJones since the free child's ticket coupons caused you to change your vacation plans!!! LegoLand really is awesome for younger kids...less frantic than some theme parks...places to quietly build with legos and destress!!
Still have some, so don't hesitate to ask!!
I am going camping in the Sequoias (cool, huh? We go several times each year) for a few days so any requests I receive the next couple days will get unsent and unanswered until I return. I hope this does not mess up anyone's vacation plans!!
Go LegoLand!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter