LEGO Disney Castle

It's been a full on day of building but it's fab!! So much detail, were just over half way and the beauty and the beast room and cinders kitchen is so cute. Hopefully finish it off tomorrow. I'll post some pics of half way point :)

Maybe a strange question but I've never bought a lego set in my life...

I'm planning to buy and build this shortly but I'm also moving soon. Is it really heavy once built and how would you suggest transporting it once it is all put together?

I'm planning to buy and build this shortly but I'm also moving soon. Is it really heavy once built and how would you suggest transporting it once it is all put together?

In terms of weight, it's not to bad, I can lift to and from the table for my daughter to play with quite easily. I'm not sure how you could transport it easily, you construct it in 2 seperate pieces so maybe you could seperate it and package them seperately with lots of protective wrapping!!

Reactions: ky.

If you're moving that soon, why not wait until after you've moved to start building it? Plus, and I have no idea since I don't play with Lego, how long would something of that size take to build? If it's going to be a few weeks, you might be better off waiting anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter