leftover Halloween candy?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
OK, I know what i do wth mine, eat it in moderation. I do not but chocolate, i get things like tootsie rools, dots and such. No chocolate and I eat it sparingly. I am going to bring some to work, what is everyone doing with all of their candy? :scared1: :santa:

GailT said:
I am going to bring some to work, what is everyone doing with all of their candy?

Im trying not to eat it...so far Im ok because I made cupcakes and cutout cookies yesterday and Ive been eating on those but Im sure when its gone I will be eating some of it...I deliberately avoided buying reeses white chocolate mini cups because I have ZERO self control when it comes to those :rotfl:

I try to buy candy I don't like in the first place but with leftover I make brownies,cookies or treats and bring lots to work.

Our extra candy is going straight to the teacher's lounge at our school. Nothing like a little sugar to get them through the next week of parent/teacher conferences! :thumbsup2 :teacher: :crazy:

What we have left from what we hand out, we eat it in moderation amongst my family (We have, at the moment, 7 people to share it with).

My DH and I are trying to stay fit so we gave out handfuls of candy to the kids last night. 90% of the kids said we had the best candy of the night and so many kids were left laughing and squealing because we gave them so much. So all that we had left was one large sized caramilk bar and one rootbeer. We shared the caramilk and I drank the rootbeer. It was funny too because the more the kids flattered us by telling us we were the best the more candy we gave out to the next kids. I strongly recommend this, keeps the kids happy and you slim ;)

I eat is sparingly or share it with family, cause it will make me fat and Id rather share the wealth! LOL! Im such a piggy when it comes to candy. I will either gain 8lbs by looking at it, or give some of it away. :rotfl:

DH eats a little, but most goes to work. How come all the skinny people eat all the candy and stay skinny? :confused3

At my son's school you can donate all of the candy you do not want. They then donate it to local charities. Last year they donated over 2000 pounds of candy.

There is a radio station where I live that you can drop off all your candy and they are sending it over to the troops! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter