Leaving Thursday for eight days. You all be good!

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
DH and I are leaving Thursday morning to see my dad in Foley, Alabama for three days then on to Panama City Beach for five days. I have not done one thing to get ready but it doesn't take me too long to pack my bags for a vacation. I will miss you guys a bunch! I am so ready for the beach though. DH is taking his newest metal detector. Told me he is going to find me a gold ring yet!:p I'll believe it when I see it! But he does have fun. I have to go back to work on Friday the 9th, so it will probably be sometime that evening when I check in to see what all has gone on. Take care and bunches of {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to all!:)

Have a great time Ellen! Have a safe trip and tell us all about it when you get back :)

Oh make sure you take the ferry over to shell island. We did that last week when we were in PCB and spent the day over there. It was gorgeous. We snorkeled and walked the beach....

There is also this neat place my stepdad took us to called Econfina. Its a natural spring that they have built rock walls around to make it look like a swimming pool. We went on Easter and there were a few families there having barbecues. It's probably 30-40 minutes from the beach.

Have a fun and safe trip!!

We leave Saturday for Disney and we still need to start packing.:rolleyes:

Shell Island is great as long as the insects aren't biting. We went during the 'biting flies' season and didn't get to stay on the island because it just didn't feel good being bitten the entire time.

:) Have a wonderful time, Boots!
We'll miss you around here....

Enjoy your trip, Ellen, and hoping Lucky is very lucky with his new 'toy'. Have fun, see you when you return. :wave:

Dan :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter