Leaving soon

wayneg

Happy Xmas everyone!!!!! :santa:
Just got up. Leave for airport in about half hour, fly in exactly 4 hours from now, if ontime.
Sweet Tomatoes sent me email thru the night buy one get free, print as many as you like until end of year so will make good use of them, 4 of us will be able to eat for about £20.
Hope you all have a great Xmas and New Year:goodvibes

Happy Christmas Wayne, Mrs Wayne and Young Wayne. Have a fabulous trip.

Have a fab trip, hope you are in the air now :banana:

Have a lovely xmas Wayne, Karen and Matt!
hopefully you should be flying over the atlantic now!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good Xmas day.
Flights were great, although they very quickly ran out of turkey dinners, everyone wanted the same.
Arrived 2:30pm, 20 mins early. Dollar had no full size cars so got free upgrade to minivan, delivery milage only. They were almost out of cars totally and we were 1st off plane, by time we left the desk there were a lot waiting, doubt they had enough.
Checked into hotel, quick shower, Walgreens for some Coke & crisps then on our way to MK at 5:30pm. Spent all eve in there, 1st time ever in MK on Xmas day, busiest I have ever seen it, bridges between lands gridlocked, very bad tempered people. Yet again(Was Xmas before we noted this) sad to see ignorant people, pushing in lines, ramming pushchairs/wheelchairs thru crowds.
Off to read a few posts and get some sleep before Seaworld tomorrow, after midnight now which is like 5am but slept at least 5 hours on plane.
Edit, also while at MK booked Boma for the 29th at 9pm, was suprised to get our 1st choice of date and time.

sounds great, will be leaving myself on the 29th, unfortunately working every day till then, have a great trip

Great Wayne, keep us up to date on the crowd levels!!

Have a great time at Sea World today!

Great Wayne, keep us up to date on the crowd levels!!

Have a great time at Sea World today!

Seaworld crowd was OK til lunchtime then went crazy, Kraken & Atlantis both over 1 hour long.
Fantastic weather today around 80, probably best Xmas weather we have ever had. Cold front maybe coming in after the weekend though.
Just going out for meal with cast member friends now at Orlando Ale House.

Sounds good, hope the weather stays warm for you :goodvibes

Oh no I hope it doesn't go too cold!!!!

Weather still been brilliant, from tomorrow its supposed to drop a few degrees.
Saturday we were in MK for opening, crowds OK til lunchtime then crazy 2 hour + for popular rides, past MK car park today around 1pm and looked like they had closed the gates again, they were turning cars away.

Sunday went to Busch, never seen it so busy. Tigers in Jungala were very active love the new area.

Today(Monday) chill day, Disney outlet store at Prime, been to look at Xmas decs at Wilderness lodge, Grand Floridian(incl gingerbread house) & Beach club(incl gingerbread carousel), ate lunch at Beaches & cream, they do the best burgers in Disney imo. then this evening AKL and ate at Boma, now absolutely stuffed.

Tomorrow Animal Kingdom.:goodvibes

-7 last night here brrr.let us know what its like crowd wise next week.have heard occupancy rates are going to be as low as 35% at disney hotels next month
Paulh

great to hear you are having a good time :banana: - hope the weather holds and the crowds (and attitudes of some people:sad2: ) improve!!

Keep us updated - its great to hear about your trip!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Glad to hear you are having a good time. We crossed over at the Fairfield for a day or so I did look out for you but obviously didn't see you. Agree with your comments about MK Xmas day. We were there and it was absolutely horrendous (I've been there on NYE twice before and it was nothing like that) it took 45 mins just to get into the park, people were sitting on the pavements to get parade positions 2 hours beforehand. If there had been anywhere else to go we would have left. We were literally having to step over peoples heads just to get around :scared1: and everyone was soooo bad tempered. I won't be going there on Xmas day again. Up until about 22nd it was the quietest I have ever seen it was like everyone decided to go over the main Christmas week :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter