Leaving Soon & Live reports, cruise updates pg19

The food looks good in BC.
I have to ask though - do you normally travel in shirt and trousers or did you feel it was necessary for this particular standard of flight. :goodvibes

Hey Wayne, that piccy of you onboard is very similar to our Virgin cattle class :lmao:
Glad to hear your trip went better than ours!
Gatwick departure 1 hour late
Budget fastpass - no one at kiosk when we got there, but had to wait arround 40 minutes because I had got a FREE upgrade, but had to wait for a car to be delivered. Back to Dollar for me next year!
Hope Karen is on the mend, Matt looks like he could be mistaken for the pilot!
Speak soon :thumbsup2

Hiya Wayne

Just catching up with your report... OMG you look so comfy in Business Class! It suits you!
I hope Karen is feeling better, soon.
Matthew is growing by the day, he looks taller since you were over in May!!

Have a wonderful time and keep all those great pics coming!!

Tracy x

PS. Was over in your neck of the woods in Leeds today on business! Passed Dewsbury... and thought it must be time you were over again!!

I assume you drove straight from Tampa to Orlando? I hate to think what time you finally got there - I hope you got some sleep on the plane :teeth:. Sounds as though Delta was a good experience, but direct, non-stop is the only way for me. I admire your stamina!

drive from tampa airport around an hour not bad
Paulh

Hi Wayne, business class looks very enticing!!! Am looking forward to your snaps and thoughts on OKW!

Hi Wayne, just catching up with this thread. Hope that you have a great trip and that Karen is feeling better! We love OKW so I hope that you're enjoying it as much as we do! :thumbsup2

Great pictures Wayne - Carl was drooling over the photos fo the food, lol!

It's good that we now know who we're looking for on the 15th :cool1:

Wrote this last night and tried to post but connection went:mad:

The food looks good in BC.
I have to ask though - do you normally travel in shirt and trousers or did you feel it was necessary for this particular standard of flight. :goodvibes
Matt likes to wear his shirt & trousers so I decided to also.
Hey Wayne, that piccy of you onboard is very similar to our Virgin cattle class :lmao:
Glad to hear your trip went better than ours!
Gatwick departure 1 hour late
Budget fastpass - no one at kiosk when we got there, but had to wait arround 40 minutes because I had got a FREE upgrade, but had to wait for a car to be delivered. Back to Dollar for me next year!
Hope Karen is on the mend, Matt looks like he could be mistaken for the pilot!
Speak soon :thumbsup2
Doesn't sound too good with Budget. I collected at Tampa but didn't pre-reg this time as we were indirect I expected it to be quieter, It was, no-one there. No-one in kiosk outside either all done inside. They gave us a Chevy HHR 1st, supposed to be inter with free upgrade to full size, Matt struggled to get his long legs in back of it, looked more like a intermediate to me? went back in and swapped for a Chevy Malibu, really nice to drive and more like full size.

Hiya Wayne

Just catching up with your report... OMG you look so comfy in Business Class! It suits you!
I hope Karen is feeling better, soon.
Matthew is growing by the day, he looks taller since you were over in May!!

Have a wonderful time and keep all those great pics coming!!

Tracy x

PS. Was over in your neck of the woods in Leeds today on business! Passed Dewsbury... and thought it must be time you were over again!!

Hi Tracy, Karen is not good, pain right thru her leg can only walk a few yards then has to rest, looking lke a wheelchair in the parks next week. Matt is 6' 2" now just gone 15 years old last week, no idea if he has done growing yet.
That was bad timing, hope we are home next time you pass then you can call.

Today we had lunch at Wolfgang Pucks Express, very impressed for a counter service. Also a few pics of our room at OKW.

P1000167Medium.jpg

P1000168Medium.jpg

P1000169Medium.jpg

P1000171Medium.jpg

P1000175Medium.jpg

All had Caesar salad
P1000185Medium.jpg

I had chick Alfredo
P1000186Medium.jpg

Karen had Bolognase
P1000187Medium.jpg

Matt, Spag & meatballs
P1000188Medium.jpg

All had Frozen yog & 3 sodas, total $70.66, no way would I pay that for lunch but all incl on DDP.:goodvibes
P1000190Medium.jpg

3 of ready to go out for eve meal at Cali Grill.
P1000235Medium.jpg

Great pictures Wayne - Carl was drooling over the photos fo the food, lol!

It's good that we now know who we're looking for on the 15th :cool1:

I like my food so usully post plenty of food pics:goodvibes
doubt you will miss us:rotfl:

All sounds good so far! :goodvibes I love WGPE, amazing value for a CS credit and your plane food all looked really nice :)

that's counter service food? looks really really yummy!!! i would have had what Karen had......mmmmmmmmmm.......

the room looks nice Wayne - not long in the tooth as many have warned...
looks in very good shape..

i see you have a studio - but at OKW, even the studios are pretty decent sized...

are you near the main building/pool, or deeper in the complex?

i'm so sorry to hear about Karen's back....maybe those electic vehicles would be good?

Thanks for posting Wayne, we are flying out next Sunday for two weeks at OKW in a studio so it was nice to see what condition the rooms were in. They look fine to me!
Hope your wife still manages to enjoy herself despite the difficulties.
If you see a welsh family of five waving its probably us! For your sake i hope we don't get the room next door :rotfl2:

Aimee :thumbsup2

Great photos Wayne! OKW rooms look lovely, how did you find Cali Grill? Were off there in October for the first time?:goodvibes

Poor Karen - I hope things improve for her. I needed a scooter last time I was at OKW pending knee surgery and it was a great help, but it will be good to go back again in November now I'm fully mobile again.

Where is your studio situated? Ground floor?

Enjoying the reports :thumbsup2

Hey Wayne,

Looks like you're having a great time so far! That food looked delicious! :goodvibes

Looking forward to more updates through-out your trip! :thumbsup2

Hope Karen feels better soon! :hug:

Is it just me, or would anyone else like to see the live updates posted as individual threads? Maybe I'm just lazy, in which case, please feel free to disagree with me, but I struggle to keep up with ever-growing threads.

Is it just me, or would anyone else like to see the live updates posted as individual threads? Maybe I'm just lazy, in which case, please feel free to disagree with me, but I struggle to keep up with ever-growing threads.

me too!! :thumbsup2I must admit I end up just scanning for Wayne's posts and not reading anyone else's - although if that was totally true I wouldn't have seen this would I!!:lmao:

Wayne the food at Wolfgang looks lovely.
Looking forward to your Cali Grill update :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter