Leaving soon, added pics link post #145

Hope you got there ok, you should be collecting your cases about now.
Have a fab time and can't wait to read your TR when you get back :sail:

Sorry I missed this, have a fab holiday Wayne, hope you had a good journey :goodvibes

Have a great time Wayne we get in tomorrow (Friday).
I didn't get a chance to post last week before we left with all the drama we had with the Mexico part of our holiday, so the last week kind of took away the excitement a little!

Might see you around, have a good one...

Hi Everyone.
Will read thread later, just go up for 1st morning, going to Hollywod Studios, Star Wars weekend, not into Star Wars but we have a friend who is and wants pic.
AA were OK, no problems all on time and uneventful. Collected car from Budget using pre-reg, again brlliant keys waiting.
Have to go now, more time later.
:goodvibes

Glad everything has gone smoothly, hope you have a lovely day at HS.:goodvibes

Hi Everyone.
Will read thread later, just go up for 1st morning, going to Hollywod Studios, Star Wars weekend, not into Star Wars but we have a friend who is and wants pic.
AA were OK, no problems all on time and uneventful. Collected car from Budget using pre-reg, again brlliant keys waiting.

Is it still raining? Hope not:)
Have a great day, and please ride tower of terror for me. I luv it!!:thumbsup2

Jules

Have a great day at DHS(MGM!!!) :goodvibes Hope the rain has stopped for you its constant still here lol. Glad you got there safe and that everything went smoothly.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Have you all noticed something ??????? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Every time he goes over......the dollar rises :yay::yay::yay:
Glad I am going the same time as you in August
Save us some sunshine

ENJOY :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Have a fantastic time Wayne - I am sure this is the holiday where you managed to get business class flights for something like £240 :banana: - hope you enjoy your luxury travel!:)
Not this trip, August for Biz class bargain £465 less cashback.:)
Hi Wayne

We're over at the moment - bring your wellies!!

Safe flight!

Tracy xx
Tracy you are here more than me.:goodvibes

Is it still raining? Hope not:)
Have a great day, and please ride tower of terror for me. I luv it!!:thumbsup2

Jules

Did tower twice and rock n roller coaster.:thumbsup2

Came out at 3pm as the rain was crazy, poured it down.
Also did American Idol, better than I expected.

Back to yesterday, 1st car we got given wrong size, should have been full size but it was PT cruiser, agent said wrong car had been parked there so changed us to a Chevy Impala, 1st time I have driven one but really like it. red with spolier on, only had a couple of rentals, like new.
Got to hotel, Country Inn & Suites LBV, into the room 1st thing Matt does is put laptop on but no connection. Didn't know but this hotel is not wireless in every room. Went back to reception changed to another room, great connection now.
Just getting ready for eve meal now, no idea where yet.

Glad you are having a good time...... don't forget the height chart!! ;) :)

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for checking in. Sounds like you are having a great time :thumbsup2

Hi Wayne, delighted to hear you made safely. I'll have to ask you all about your pre-reg car rental when you get back, that sounds cool!

Can't believe the weather situation. I hear it's picking up weather wise tomorrow, good luck!

Tracy you are here more than me.:goodvibes

Impossible!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Did you get soaked this afternoon??
We were golfing at Stoneybrook West (just off 429) the other side of Windermere... and the heavens opened around 2pm....

Went to Texas de Brazil tonight..... gosh........ still feel stuffed 5 hours later and I only ate the salad bar.... Mark had his fair share of meat though!!:rotfl2:

Have fun, we fly home Monday.... get the hankie out!!

Tracy xx

Glad you are having a good time...... don't forget the height chart!! ;) :)
Been looking in every shop, not seen it yet but not been to DTD or Poly yet.
Will look again tomorrow:thumbsup2
Impossible!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Did you get soaked this afternoon??
We were golfing at Stoneybrook West (just off 429) the other side of Windermere... and the heavens opened around 2pm....

Went to Texas de Brazil tonight..... gosh........ still feel stuffed 5 hours later and I only ate the salad bar.... Mark had his fair share of meat though!!:rotfl2:

Have fun, we fly home Monday.... get the hankie out!!

Tracy xx

Yes got soaked, just came out of American Idol when it started, just after 2pm.
Have a safe flight home, I am sure you won't be far off your next trip.

Ate at Olive Garden with friends tonight, only eaten at LBV location before and wasn't impressed but this one near The Loop was a lot better, unlimited salad bowl and bread sticks, I had Seafood Portafino, Karen had Lasagna and Matt had chicken parm, 3 sodas $48 then back to friends house for a while not too late though as they are going on Disney magic tomorrow for a week.
Magic Kingdom tomorrow:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter