Laundry soap tablets...

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
Just thought I would share with you a tip I picked up from the Budget Board.

Wal-mart has Wisk Laundry Tablets available for $1.78 for enough for 6 loads of clothes.

If you are interested in these - they are in the "travel samples" section near the Health/beauty products.

Picked some up yesterday...never thought I would ever get so excited about doing the laundry!

THey work wonderful whil eon vacation also! But they still can't get me excited about doing laundry!

I used tablets for my regular home laundry for awhile but went back to liquid but I still buy a regular size box in the laundry soap section before we travel anywhere where I will be doing laundry. On our last cruise (Island Princess) I could put a load in the washer and go a few doors down and out on the deck at the back of the ship and still watch the scenery trying to convince myself that I wasn't missing anything. I didn't bring much dirty laundry home which really isn't a bad thing.

Don't forget to pack the dryer sheets in a ziplock bag!

I always pack those tablets when we travel and especially when we cruise...I love that they don't make a mess like a powder or liquid.

MJ

I saw that laundry tablet thread, too and, when I went down to Wal-Mart to stock up, I also picked up a few little packets of Oxi-Clean spot removal wipes, a box of Wash 'n Dri towelettes (20 ct), and, to get out of the laundry mode, a couple of packs of pre-printed Hallmark thank-you notes that I found on sale, too...Never know when you'll want to sprinkle a little pixie dust of your own around....

Does anyone know how much the laundry items are on board? I forgot about buying detergent -- though, I've already got my dryer sheets packed.

I seem to remember the laundry det being either .75 or 1.00 per mini box.
I picked up a 4-pack of mini Purell hand sanitizer at Wal-mart!

It's so much easier when you're prepared. I was the envy of the laundry room set when I had everything that I needed with me, including quarters.

The change machine wasn't working, and after trying to get the paper money to go in backwards, forwards, upside down and sideways, they had to trudge to Guest Services to get change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter