Laundry at HRH

123SA

DIS Veteran
I need to do laundry at HRH during my stay. Has anyone done laundry there lately? Does it get crazy busy in the evenings?

if you use the search button on the right hand side above, you will see the recent same question and the replies.
might be quicker to do that if you need the info right now.

For once, I did actually search before posting, but I didn't find any recent posts that discussed if the laundry rooms get crowded. I found the threads the discussed PBH not having a laundry room, paid laundry service, how to get from a hotel without a laundry room to one that does have a laundry room, Cabana Bay laundry room, and where the laundry room is in HRH. Hmm, I'm not sure if searched the hotel forum or the USF/IOA forum, so I guess I'll try again.

Is there a self-serve laundry?
HRH does have a self-serve coin operated laundry. If you do not feel like doing your own, there are bags in the closet you can fill and send out (fee). Services include laundry; dry cleaning, quick pressing, and shoe shine service. If necessary, Express or Same Day Service can be requested. Hours of Operation: Available 9:00am to 6:00pm / 7 days a week.

i have not stayed at hrh in quite a few years but used to.

before the last remodeling, laundry rooms on 2 floors.

i could mention the two but do not know if it would still be valid due to renovations.
(2 & 4)

the only thing we have listed in the HRH sticky is the hotel does have laundry rooms.

i have not stayed at hrh in quite a few years but used to.

before the last remodeling, laundry rooms on 2 floors.

i could mention the two but do not know if it would still be valid due to renovations.
(2 & 4)

the only thing we have listed in the HRH sticky is the hotel does have laundry rooms.

Yes that's correct.

I'm sure it's floor 4 and thought the other was 2. Have only been to one on 4th floor.

As to how busy it gets. Can't really answer that one.

I did laundry there just under 3 weeks ago. There are two laundry rooms -- on the 2nd and 4th floors -- near the elevators. I did laundry around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning, so I can't speak for how busy it is in the evenings. I'm sure it just depends upon the day. If I recall, there were 6 washers and 6 dryers (stacked above the washers). We used two of them and two others were being used when we were there. For all I know, the other floor's laundry room was completely full or completely empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter