• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Latest shortage -cat litter

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Why is there a cat litter shortage?

Cat Litter Crisis

As a result of a cyber-security attack, cat litter may be in short supply, targeting Clorox products Fresh Step, Scoop Away and Ever Clean cat litters.Sep 28, 2023

And the other brands have a resaon to raise their prices.......

Why is there a cat litter shortage?

Cat Litter Crisis

As a result of a cyber-security attack, cat litter may be in short supply, targeting Clorox products Fresh Step, Scoop Away and Ever Clean cat litters.Sep 28, 2023

And the other brands have a resaon to raise their prices.......
I mentioned this to my DD when I saw it reported. She uses Tidy Cats I think. Have you seen any evidence that other brands have raised their prices?

So Clorox fell victim to the same attack as MGM and Caesars. They pay out the ransom to get their systems back and the companies just raise their prices some to still earn a profit. Seems this is just a cost of doing business.

Oh, my! We have one cat who loves it when we change out his litter box. He actually lies down and rolls around in it. He is not going to be happy if now we have to change it less often!

Thank you @Tink3815 for posting this. I bought 2 boxes of our preferred litter (Fresh Step) at Target at regular pricing so I am ok for a while.

I did see my original go-to for litter, Amazon and Chewy, were out of stock!

Always amazing to me how dependent we are on computers that we can no longer do basic manufacturing without them. What happened to the "manual mode?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter