Last thing you bought on Amazon

Waiting for delivery of:

Gallon of Simple Green can't seem to find it anywhere near me anymore
Box of heavy duty trash bags
Hay bag for horse
2 cans pumpkin spice coffee
Mane & Tail 32 oz shampoo for pets ( and humans GREAT shampoo)
Pedigree Dentastix

Love the prices and free shipping always a good thing

The very last thing I bought was a box of coffee for me and salt savors for my rabbit.

:offtopic:
What are salt savors?
I have a bunny and have never heard of this...is salt something they need or is it more of a treat?

I found a great deal on Sketchers GoWalk sneakers on Amazon. They were $39.95 compared to $54.00 on the Sketchers website.:banana:

Last thing I bought were some labels for my Dad. Not sure why he needs them. I have a feeling he is using me for my free shipping.

A pair of croc flip flops cause they are the most comfortable to wear around the house lol. I buy stuff monthly from Amazon. We can get all our supplements and books there plus use Amazon Prime video a lot

Second post to this thread...more Kindle books. :thumbsup2

THREE study guide books for the teen on SAT and ACT prep. And also toilet paper, deodorant, and face wipes, which we have on subscription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter