last minute tips

dansyr

I'm a loser
Ok 38 days to go.....woo hoo.

Any last minute tips for a couple of 30 something adults going to wdw. We've had previous trips but this one we are going all-out (well almost all out).
What to pack, what to do, secrets....sshhh I won't tell anyone else.

I would like to make this trip extra special for me and my dbf. A second trip this year could be riding on it.
Thanks

Oh, btw, we will be there March 5-11

Hi, i took my fiance for his very first trip last yr. We are in our early 50's, so I tried to do as many adult things that disney has to offer. It helped we went in winter so he didn't hav to deal with long lines, the heat and screaming kids (not that he doesn't like children, , but I wanted to show him disney is not just for kids) and I wanted him to relax his first visit. I made it a point to to show him other Orlando sites, he loved City walk, and I know if Disney desn't draw him back, Universal would. I was right, he wants to go back asap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter