Last minute cruising tips? Miami? GTY? Inside room?

For animators palate, as Mickey arrives at the end, I would enter the MDR as late as possible. Maybe eat somewhere else and only get a dessert.

I'd be of the opposite opinion if doing Animators - our kids like to see their drawings coming alive and coming in at the end and seeing others drawings and not ones own IMO diminishes the magic of the show.

Oddly, we repeatedly requested a private table last cruise for the five of us and we didn’t get it. We were told there was no record of a request (so who knows if the TA actually did put it in or it was misplaced). So we skipped MDR dinner most of the time, because with the time change (combined with fallout from very recent severe bullying at a summer camp), DS was an emotional bag of rats and I didn’t feel right ruining dinner for another family.

I have been reading great things about the thugs, so maybe we’ll plan to stay up super late that night. I am in bed lights out as I type this at 8:32 and I’ll be asleep in 10 minutes, so it’s not just DS who gets cranky after dark!

If the OP is out of Miami, that is on the Magic - the Classics (Magic and Wonder) do NOT have the Magic portholes. Those are only on the Dream Class (Dream and Fantasy). So the OP will not have that.
I did not realize that, we only did the inside cabin once and it was because we booked at the last minute and that was all that was open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter