Last minute additional traveler....

hkeller27

DIS Veteran
I am headed to WDW next month with some family and my BFF & kids. At the last minute, last night, her DH decided to come too. Of course our dining reservations have been set for quite some time. I called to see if we can increase our party of 8 to a party 9, and we were denied on all of them (as I very much expected).

BFF says not to worry, but I do feel bad. Not to mention he's now on the same DDP as us and I'd hate to see all those TS credits not be used to their max.

Here is my question: if all 9 of us show up for our reservations, and we ask at the podium if there is room for one more person at our table, what are the chances of this happening? Anyone have any experience doing something like this?

Thanks!!

This happened to us last June, after calling everyday for a few weeks we were finally able to add the new traveler onto everything except Hoop dee Doo, we were told to call the restaurant directly when we arrived at WDW, we did and got the additional person in no problem.

We were also told by Disney Dining that in most cases an extra person can be accomodated without a problem, just ask at the podium. Of course it is best to keep trying to get them on the reservation, but keep in mind that even if you can't get them on, they still may be able to eat with you.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter