Last Chance To Get Vmk Cards

disneylandkitty said:
i would like to do this more but i can't believe how greety some can be!!

:sad2: I am truly sad to hear this after all the wonderful kindness you have shown. I know the majority of our members are very thankful for your generosity, I wish the others would remember their manners!!! :sad2:

Lori

I read your last post and i can certainly see your frustration. I was actually in a host room where they were giving away pins and a VMK person literally sat there and begged her for another pin and wouldn't leave. Then he called her mean for not giving him another one. She was so nice and patient. She reminded me of you. If some appear greedy then just don't respond to their requests. You are not being rude, you are just keeping you sanity. They should be thankful for anything. Hang in there because nice people should be commended!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :dance3:

- I need pirate Prison if you have it
can i please have any holiday or pirates or stitch hat :smooth:

Maybe these kinds of requests are what's getting kitty down! She has been giving away codes from current DLR quests or maybe buyables. Stitch is a special only available to those staying in the resort, holiday :confused3 we're not near a holiday to have quest cards handed out for them now, Prison is past. So the only possibility from these two requests (and I've seen others like them during other hand-outs) is a pirate well or MAYBE the pirate fortress room. :sad2:

As for myself, thank you kitty for the Briarstone! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter