• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

LadyB's Trades **UPDATED**

Ok, so what more would you like? I've got more Dreams Hook Chairs if you'd like me to add them.

PINS:
Pirate Insider Pin (From Vmk pin Series)
Fantasyland Quest Pin
Frontierland Quest Pin
Adventureland Retro Pin
Adventureland Quest Pin
4th of July Pin
5oth Celebration Pin
Burning Village Pin
Bombardment
Club 33 Pin
Davy Jone's Key Pin
Dead Man's Chest Pin
Disneyland 5/9 Pin
DLP Disneyland Hotel Pin
Dumbo Quest Pin
Fireworks Level Bronze Sparkler
Fireworks Level Silver Rocket
Firework Level 3 Gold Spectacular
Halloween 06 Pin
Halloween Bat Pin
Halloween Ghost Pin
Happiest Celebration Pin
Hina Tiki Pin
HKDL Hollywood Hotel Pin
Holiday 2006 Wreath Pin
HK Disneyland Hotel Pin
HK Main Street USA PIn
HK Fantasland Pin
Hurrican Bay Pin
Ice Cream Pin
JC Golden Giraffe Pin
Liar's Dice Pin
Matterhorn Bobsleds Pin
Mickey Special Pin
Monsters Opening Pin
Narnia Pin (Movie Pin, Not pin from the Narnia game)
New Years 06 Pin
Peter Pan Quest Pin
Pirate Level 1 Bronze Doubloon
Pirate Level 2 Silver Piece
Popcorn Pin
Pretzel Pin
Rongo Tiki Pin
Space Mt Aseroids Pin
Space Mt sign Pin
Summit Plummet Pin
Surfing Pin
Tangaroa Tiki Pin
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Pin
Tia's Boodoo Doll Pin
Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin (1/5)
Tomorrowland Motor Boat Retro Pin (4/5)
Tomorrowland Skyway Retro Pin (3/5)
Tron Lighcycle Pin
Tron Recognizer Pin
Turkey Leg Pin
Valentines 06
VMK 2nd Birthday Pin
VMK Football 07 Pin
Water Parks- Blizzard Beach
Water Parks-Crush'n'Gusher
Water Parks Ice Gator
Water Parks-Typhoon Lagoon
WDW Animal Kingdom Lodge
WDW Polynesian Hotel
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter

I like a few of your pins what would you like for them?

Not sure if my offer's worth it but I'll give it a try ...

Thrill Seekers Pin for Sorcerer's hat?

Hi Dreams,
...for the White snowman I would trade 1 firewall.
Lady

Hmm...
I was offering the white snowman because it will go nicely in your offers for the big items you are going after. However, 1 white snowman is worth quite a bit more than 1 firewall, especially with the holiday quest rewards being a giant unknown right now and the firewalls being available in the pin sets. If you want to re-offer on my white snow, it's still available.

Hi Dreams,
I am mostly looking for Dreams Hook Chair, Castle Turret Chair and the Pirates Turret Chair.
I would trade you the below items (excluding the Narnia pin which I have traded).
Ships Bow Chair - 4 of the Dream items listed above
Ships Stern Chair - 4 of the Dream Items listed above
Mickey Television - 6 of the dream items listed above
If i am reading this right you are asking for 6 Dream ships or turrets for 1 TV or half a galleon ship? With the dreams items being long retired, i think these are a bit unbalanced so i will pass. Please let me know if I am reading it wrong. Thanks.

2 Firewalls - 6 of the dream items listed above
Monsters opening pin - 2 of the dream items listed above

Thinking about these 2. Let you know soon.

Thanks,
Dreams

No Thanks on the white snowman. If you do not like my offer please offer something that you think is fair and I will get back to you.
Lady

Hmm...
I was offering the white snowman because it will go nicely in your offers for the big items you are going after. However, 1 white snowman is worth quite a bit more than 1 firewall, especially with the holiday quest rewards being a giant unknown right now and the firewalls being available in the pin sets. If you want to re-offer on my white snow, it's still available.

If i am reading this right you are asking for 6 Dream ships or turrets for 1 TV or half a galleon ship? With the dreams items being long retired, i think these are a bit unbalanced so i will pass. Please let me know if I am reading it wrong. Thanks.

Thinking about these 2. Let you know soon.

Thanks,
Dreams

There is several simialar sounding pin names, Just to be clear I have added a picture.

HKDLHollywood.jpg
HKDL Hollywood Hotel, If you have this pin I offer 3 dream chairs ?

1779Hong_Kong_Disneyland_Hotel_pin.jpg
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, If you have this pin I offer the gray Mansion shoes from your wish list.

Please let me know
Thanks
eywprincess

well, i've got a white snowman, but i think it is worth more than just the magic...

Hmmmm, ok let me think about your original offer. You said you would add some more dreams items to it? Let me know what that would be.
Thanks!
Lady

There is several simialar sounding pin names, Just to be clear I have added a picture.

HKDLHollywood.jpg
HKDL Hollywood Hotel, If you have this pin I offer 3 dream chairs ?

1779Hong_Kong_Disneyland_Hotel_pin.jpg
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, If you have this pin I offer the gray Mansion shoes from your wish list.

Please let me know
Thanks
eywprincess

Yes those are the pins. Please PM me a time to meet up. I will be free Sunday afternoon/evening.
Thanks!
Lady :)

Do you still have to trade the teleportation magic (1*) and the Mickey gold ears ?

Hmmmm, ok let me think about your original offer. You said you would add some more dreams items to it? Let me know what that would be.
Thanks!
Lady

If i were to add more they would be either Dreams Hook Chairs, Dreams Posters, or Dreams Pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter