Lady Tink's Trades and Wants.

I have three pirate wells that i will trade for the teleportation magic and the HSM room code.

Sounds good, I'll be on DIS and VMK on Thursday when we get home from the 8 hour drive.

Tiinkerbelle said:
Sounds good, I'll be on DIS and VMK on Thursday when we get home from the 8 hour drive.
Ok great. If you are on after 5:45 i won't be able to meet up with you though. I have somewhere to be on Thursday evening. We may have to wait until Friday but don't worry i will save them for you. Have a safe drive home. :moped: I can be on VMK just about any time on Friday so just give me a time. You can pm me.

Sounds good, I have somewhere to go as well tonight at around 6:30pm. I'll be gone for about 2-3 hours around lunch time to finish some costumes I created.

Thank you for the nice trade and it was nice to meet you Tiinkerbelle! I love my new room. pirate: dis ppl are the best.

Thank you as well :) I now have my goal of wells and am 3 rooms codes away from my total pirate goal :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter