Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

right...that's what I'm thinking....

its almost as those of us going in that period are really getting the shaft...

since when does the month of September count as "late summer"??

Do you think that maybe this year it is more heavily booked than normal?

Do you think that maybe this year it is more heavily booked than normal?

It's very possible, I suppose. When I was running price scenarios the other day, a lot of deluxe resorts and even POR had no standard views available. That seemed kind of weird.

We chose the last week of August specifically for the decreased crowds. BOO if it's still super busy! Boo I say!:sad:

This will be an awesome WEDDING ANNIVERSARY present for my husband tonight!! I am talking about the FD!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Danny25 and Black!!!! I hope you are not gambling your jobs with this. It is much appreciated!

right...that's what I'm thinking....

its almost as those of us going in that period are really getting the shaft...

since when does the month of September count as "late summer"??

Since the beginning of time. :rotfl: Officially, Fall starts near the end of September. This year the first day of Fall is Sept 22.

Oh well that won't work for us. We are only going to be there for the weekend. 2 nights. Well maybe a nice % off of our room will come out for us. Every bit will count and might be enough to cover the cost of our NOJ tickets. Or at least a good part.

Going sept 13-22nd. Already booked AOA LM. But I've checked a few time since we booked and there's no availability. Makes me nervous!

Naturally, our arrival date is 9/28. :sad2: I booked based on historical discounts which generally included the last Saturday of September as part of the late summer discount.

Can I still hold out hope that my date will be included in the next round o' discounts?

Also, how do Visa cardholders find out their date? Via email? Just don't want to miss out if we switch up our plans for FD

Naturally, our arrival date is 9/28. :sad2: I booked based on historical discounts which generally included the last Saturday of September as part of the late summer discount.

Can I still hold out hope that my date will be included in the next round o' discounts?

Sure! Life would be pretty miserable without hope. Good luck!:goodvibes

Also, how do Visa cardholders find out their date? Via email? Just don't want to miss out if we switch up our plans for FD

Well it's looking like the 9th is the public date, which would push the visa date to Monday the 6th. But trust me you'll know here before anywhere else because they take their sweet time sending out those emails.

Sure! Life would be pretty miserable without hope. Good luck!:goodvibes

We can move our dates if needed, but DD6 loves Beauty and the Beast and we have a coveted BOG reservation on her birthday that we would miss if we moved the trip up. Here's to hoping! :thumbsup2

We have had a Disney Visa for many years and we hardly ever get notice from Chase when they are releasing a Disney Visa Promo, they usually email after the promo has gone public. It William likely be all over these boards be for Chase notifies you.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Oh this is music to my ears and eyes! We are staying at POR 9/24 - 10/1.....so excited to see this should work out for us!

Oh my goodness oh my GOODNESS!!! Before I go completely banana's and call my husband and tell him what wonderful sleuthing I have done, oh Danny25 please oh please calm me down and tell me you are 100% certain that free dining WILL be made available for my dates . . ..

I am as giddy as a 12 year old school girl right now!!!! :yay::goodvibes:yay::yay::goodvibes:yay:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Oh this is music to my ears and eyes! We are staying at POR 9/24 - 10/1.....so excited to see this should work out for us!

Oh my goodness oh my GOODNESS!!! Before I go completely banana's and call my husband and tell him what wonderful sleuthing I have done, oh Danny25 please oh please calm me down and tell me you are 100% certain that free dining WILL be made available for my dates . . ..

I am as giddy as a 12 year old school girl right now!!!! :yay::goodvibes:yay::yay::goodvibes:yay:

If Danny has said it, it will happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter