Labor Day GG Photos

He is 65 lbs plenty of diversion, we should use Louie for the swim over and AJ for the swim back. We may swim in a zig zag on the way back and need more time to get across.

You guys are thinking about this all wrong.... We drink lots of alcohol before we head over to the island, then just stagger to the marina, swipe some water sprites and zip on over!!!! That way nobody gets chomped on, and then we have some more to drink, and then play high speed bumper boats. :thumbsup2

Except for the fact that some boat captains have told us that there are some VERY LARGE snakes that have taken up residence on the island, I'd say that would be fun. Somebody would have to swim across the lake with a shotgun or pistol also :dance3:

we can send renee to hunt them, steve would come back empty handed.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Thanks for sharing the photos!

I'm going in one month from today and it can't come quick enough! I'm going to try to share pictures then.

Peace! :hippie:

Just bring some inflatable rafts then row row row your boat gently across bay lake merrily merrily merrily gators eat us it seem's.:rotfl2:

Just wanted to point out the correct way to wear crocks ( PETE )

IMG_0414.jpg

AND, my GG from last weekend:

IMG_0427.jpg

This was about 2 mile from Niagara Falls in the Niagara River the mist is the Falls:

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Al, as a person who has owned boats most of my life, (me or my family) I still get an uneasy feeling when I see boats in that area above the falls. I can't count the times the boat has just QUIT for no reason. And all I can think of is that the current would be faster than my paddle. LOL

I had a boat with a 350 chevy in it, and it was about 3 months old, I shut it off to put some skiers in the water, and it "dieseled" and sucked the cylinders full of water, if I was there, it would be "over" the falls. :)

Sorry just "ONE" of my irrational fears.

Great pics,,nice crocs,,you looked pretty mellowed out in that second pic,,, lovely wife,,and a cool city shot on the water. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :worship:

THAT'S MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND ( and my next grand child) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I wish I looked that young! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Steve adamately claims that this past year was the only year he came back empty handed from hunting season. ;)

I always bring something back - squirrel, chipmunk, mouse, whatever. I feel it's my manly duty to kill something when I hunt!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really don't hunt much anymore though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter