LA Concert Venues

samserena

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what the common concert venues in LA/So Cal area are?

I know Hollywood bowl, rose bowl and Staples but there doesn't seem to be anything on while we are there (end of oct/start of nov) apart from sporting events.

Anyone have any ideas for venues to look at?

TIA

There are many, many concert venues in the LA area. However, the Rose Bowl and Staples are primarily sports venues and don't book many concerts except for the biggest acts. Some of the more popular venues include Nokia Theatre, Greek Theatre, Dolby Theatre, and Walt Disney Concert Hall.

Try searching Ticketmaster.com for your dates.

Download the Bands in Town app and you can find some concerts you may be interested in. LA Weekly's website is a good resource as well and you can search by date I think.

What kind of bands/music do you prefer? Are you thinking more large venue or small club? There are TONS of places to see music. The Whisky, the Roxy and the Key Club are all on the Sunset Strip. Over by Universal Studios is the Hollywood Bowl and the Ford Theater. There is also the Fonda Theater in Hollywood, The Mint, The Baked Potato, The Saban, the Mayan, the El Rey, The Wiltern, The Ice House (comedy), The Canyon Club, The Ventura Theater, etc... etc...

Hi everyone,
Anyone have any ideas for venues to look at?
Big ones like the Bowl and Staples?

LA has everything you can think of; cover bands, hip hop, rock, country, jazz, latin, metal, punk, 80's, big bands. And all sizes of venues; from clubs that hold 50 to 5,000 seaters. mr.bungle touched on about 1/100 of the venues in L.A. I'm wondering if you could be a little more specific.

i guess i was looking for bigger events - not much is catching my eye

i'm not a big muso but the husband is so he might have more appreciation for the bands playing at places like house of blues, troubadour etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter