La Brea closed for good?

DiznyDiva

Mouseketeer
Seeing Posts that the bakery and restaurant are closed for good and a new tenet will be in there in a matter of weeks...

If true, that's sad. They had a some really yummy food!

Is anyone there that can confirm?

Yes, I just saw it on Facebook as well. Apparently, their LA location is also closed.

I just saw this too! I hope Earl comes back! Or something awesome goes in this location (secretly wish Starbucks was at this location too)

Not gonna miss it, honestly. I love their breads, but feel like this restaurant was only mediocre.

I used to love it. It was pretty great some years back, but now I'll mostly miss the servers and setting. I hope they open a place that serves breakfast, because that was one of my go-tos.

Anything but a starbucks pls, there are so many of those I can stumble around in the dark while half asleep and find one.
I meant, I would like Starbucks to move to that location. Not have 2. We usually mobile order on our way to park hop, and sometimes after walking so much in the parks, the walk to DTD Starbucks seems so far. Lol.

(Even though there isn’t enough places to get fancy coffee at DLR. that’s why all the places are so crowded. I wish they would add some Joffreys or something at the very least)

I just saw this too! I hope Earl comes back! Or something awesome goes in this location (secretly wish Starbucks was at this location too)
That would be a nightmare - I've seen how busy it gets around the Starbucks on the other side of WOD so that would create a bottleneck if it gets super busy.

I'm 100% on board for Earl's taking this location - I miss them!

I meant, I would like Starbucks to move to that location. Not have 2. We usually mobile order on our way to park hop, and sometimes after walking so much in the parks, the walk to DTD Starbucks seems so far. Lol.

(Even though there isn’t enough places to get fancy coffee at DLR. that’s why all the places are so crowded. I wish they would add some Joffreys or something at the very least)
I'm bummed we can't mobile order in the parks.

I've tried Joffrey's and don't understand the hype. TBH, I don't prefer Starbucks either, I would LOVE for a Coffee Bean to pop up.

That would be a nightmare - I've seen how busy it gets around the Starbucks on the other side of WOD so that would create a bottleneck if it gets super busy.

Not necessarily. La Brea is more spread out than the current Starbucks. And could utilize a lot of that space to create a queue that wouldn’t interfere with the flow of people in the walkways.

I am really curious what will go in that space. Hoping something really fantastic.

I've tried Joffrey's and don't understand the hype. TBH, I don't prefer Starbucks either, I would LOVE for a Coffee Bean to pop up.
Yeah, I’m not really partial to any one place. But they desperately need more locations with fancy coffee! I’ll take any choices☺️. And agreed, really wish we could mobile order in the parks too.

Yeah, I’m not really partial to any one place. But they desperately need more locations with fancy coffee! I’ll take any choices☺️. And agreed, really wish we could mobile order in the parks too.
Recently I've had to switch to decaf and I prefer decaf espresso to coffee so definitely with you on the fancy coffee places.

Line will be so big ppl will get confused an think it's the rope drop! hahaha :rotfl:

Not necessarily the most convenient depending on where you're staying, but there is a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Katella on the first floor of the Springhill Suites building (which is at Katella and Harbor- though the Coffee Bean is down Katella a bit "behind" the CVS).

I love this place i was going to eat there in a couple of weeks on my upcoming trip. very bummed, good sandwhiches and burgers

Isn’t the new Porto’s concept going there? La Brea Bakery was great when Nancy Silverton was at the helm. It had its hey-day a long time ago. Ready for a new concept.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter