Kudos to Disney for their customer service

Sandysbuddy

Mouseketeer
We were supposed to be leaving tomorrow for our vacation but our son has been in the hospital this week. He was able to come home yesterday but the doctor doesn't feel he is up to the trip.

Guest Services was able to rebook our trip for the end of April with the military discount since free dining was not offered for our new dates and they were even able to transfer the insurance so that we would not have to pay for it again. :cool1:

We also had reservations with We Go Shop and Magic Strollers and they were more than willing to change our reservations and waive any cancellation fees.

I made our new dining reservations today and was able to rebook everything even Le Cellier! :banana:

It was wonderful that everyone was so understanding and easy to work with!

Im happy that it worked out for you.

I hope your son is feeling better, quickly!

Glad your son is home. Hope he's feeling better soon. So glad you were able to get your trip squared away. You'll be there in no time!

Ditto what everyone else said. So glad your son is better.
And it's just magical when Disney comes thru like that! (As well as We Go Shop & Magic Strollers. What wonderful advertising you just gave them - deservedly so...)
Have a Magical trip in April and enjoy the (extended) anticipation.:wizardpixiedust:

Just wanted to say I hope your son gets better quickly and you guys have a fabulous trip in April! I bet the weather will be beautiful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter