Kristine's Designs **6/2 NEW DESIGNS ON LAST PAGE**

piratetinkjune07.jpg

Kristine;

That is the goth tink my DD would love to have! Anyway to put her name on it. Do you want me to PM you, or would you post it here. Her name is Meghan thanks!!!!

Hi Kristine! Glad to see you back. Could I please get a mickey jedi with the name Marq-Lahr on it (now that I know how to spell it correctly? Thanks a ton!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I appreciate your taking the time to do this for my DD(14). She even said, "It's really cool!". Take it from me, that's the ultimate compliment! You are really talented and I appreciate your sharing it with us. Thanks again! P&PP here we come! She can also wear it on pirate night on the Wonder!
:cheer2:

Kristine, I'm really sorry to hear this--I love YOUR designs, I just have to get motivated to print, transfer to t-shirt, blah blah blah. I have been having success (not much but every little bit helps) from the budget board (maybe an idea) I hope everything good better!!

Hi Kristine
You do great work. :)
Can I pleaseeeeee ask you to make me #654 Cruising for the first time wonder picture and put on it
Cruising for Samantha's Sweet 16
And add the names Dad, Mom, Theresa, Michael, and of course Samantha

Can you also do #661 Pirate Night Tinkith Samantha in one ear and Wonder 2007 in the other

Thank You sooooo Much
Dot:hippie: :) :cool1:

I'm so glad to see you are back. Your designs are just terrific. Hope everything works out for you.

If you get a chance could you please refer to post 589. I would like to have post 505 with the names mentioned.

Thank you so much for your time.

Kristine:

Could you possible do the cruisin the wonder design (with the nemo fish) with "The Brown Family"? Thanks...we are cruising this summer and would love to have it for our door. Also, can you make one any of your "cruisin the wonder" designs for friends traveling with us. Their names are "The Montello Family" "The Omage Family" "The Harrington Family" "The Rogers Family" and "The Fassino Family". They don't know about door signs so I want to sneak one onto each of their doors when they are busy. Thanks. I only wish I was as talented as you...this way I wouldn't have to bother you. Thanks again.:thumbsup2

Anyway you can do these?

I'm so glad to see that you're back. I felt so bad when I read about what happened to you and couldn't believe the nerve of that person. I hope everything works out for you. :hug:

If you are still taking requests and it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I get 2 designs from you?

DD loves your pirate Tink. Could she get that with her name Jackie and Pirate & Princess Party on the bottom?

And on your link with all your other you designs, you have one of a pirate skeleton with the red bandana and medallion. Could I also get that one with the name Curt and Pirate & Princess Party?

Thank you for all the time you put in for all of us.

Kristine I'm so happy to see you back if only for a little while or as your schedule enables you.
I love ALL your pirate designs and have been waffling on which design for a few months it seems so I'm wondering--for all us indecisive people.
Is it possible for you to make a collage of 4 of the designs.
Older son likes the scarier ones 1.skeleton w/medallion 2. skeleton holding the wheel 3. the skeleton with the pirate hat 4. the skull with the crossed swords in back. Is it possible to put all 4 of these in a square on the background that looks like map paper with burned edges or that smokey background that the new safari mickey one is on? That way all four are one design. I don't know if this can be done or how involved it would be. It would be for Bryce for the pirate cruise.
If it can't be done easily I'll just HAVE to pick. If it does work I'll need one for younger son Blane and he likes the cuter mickey ones.
We're going in Nov and their birthdays are 6 days apart. So, we're sending them on the pirate cruise from the GF between their birthdays.
Thanks for your time and your artistic talent. You're great especially with pirate stuff.
Angela

Kristen, Could you do post 647 with the gray back ground. I would like one for: Susan and one for Denise. Dsis and I leave July 1st. We are not doing the parks just the night life:woohoo: JR's and DTD. Thank You, Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter