Know any good places to eat????????

As I just indicated to another poster, if money is not a consideration, it is our opinion that Delfinos is by far the best restaurant at USF/IOA. We don't think anything else is close, although we do like the steaks, seafood and service at the Palm (similar to the Shulas, Mortons theme). We were dissipointed with Tchop Chop, but we are a minority opinion there (nice atmosphere though). If you can leave the kids when you go the Delfinos, that would be good (but I'm sure they'll take them). Mythos is also excellent if you are in IOA.

Also Margaritaville is not "fine dining" but it the food is decent lots of fun, has live music and good drinks, you can take kids there and enjoy yourselves as well.

If we had to rank our fine dining experiences at WDW/USF/IOA, it would be:

1) Delfino
2) California Grill
3) Jiko
4) Flying Fish
5) Palm

We have not been to the Blue Zoo or Victoria and Alberts. But those are supposed to be good as well.

Only 2 places I have not seen mentioned at USO Lombards and Finnegans both have good menus and the food is excellent
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter