Know any good places to eat????????

714atuf

Earning My Ears
We are staying at PBH in July. I have been looking at the menus for the resorts, parks and city walk. I am not impressed with what I have seen.

Going to restaurants is always a big part of our trips to Disney with some of our favorite Disney restaurants being 'Ohana, Boma, Chefs de Paris and Cape May. But we are spending all our time at Universal this trip.

Who has some suggestions on interesting, good places to eat anywhere on site.

Also breakfast suggestions would be appreciated.

I liked the breakfast buffet in "the Kitchen" at HRH. Also had a nice meal at Pastamore one night. I ate at the sit-down seafood place in Universal (name escapes me) and enjoyed the place. Had a nice experience at TchoupTchoup although the food I chose was not really what I expected. Willing to try it again in the future. Otherwise, all my meals were counterservice on my trip in November. -HM

There are TONS of excellent restaurants at IOA/USF and their hotels.

PBH: Mama Della's has gotten excellent reviews
Hard Rock: both are great
RPR: Tchop Chop, The Islands and Jakes are all excellent
IOA: Mythos is amazing
City Walk: Emerils, Hard Rock Cafe, NBA, Nascar, Margaritaville
Universal: good lunch places (don't eat at Mel's)

We loved Mytho's, Mama Della's is good. Tchoup Tchoup is supposedly very good, we haven't eaten there yet. We really liked Jakes......... at the RPR. My boys loved NBA city, and Margaritaville.

I haven't heard about Mythos. can someone describe this place an its food. I am gonna check out their menu

Wow..if those are the restaurants you like at disney, then you are really in for a treat at Universal.

Try The Latin Quarter, NBA City, Mythos in IOA, Emeril's,
Tchoup Chop, Islands dinner buffet at RPR, Delfino Riviera at PBH.

There are so many great places to eat at Universal Orlando, it is always hard for us to choose!

Mythos atmosphere is absolutely incredible. You will fall in love with it.

Mythos: Gourmet food and atmosphere in a themepark! It is out of this world. You cannot NOT go there!!!! We go every trip!

Don't forget to order the warm gooey chocolate banana cake when you go to Mythos. I LOVE that restaurant.

Where are you looking when you look at the menues to these places?
I'd like to check them out too.
Any good buffets at the resorts?
Thanks, YO

We ate at kid friendly places that were pretty quick. They were NBA City, Margaritaville, and the Kitchen all the food was very good and reasonable except the Kitchen was much pricier but a much better meal- I got a steak that was excellent-we had to send it back to let it cook some more-service was slow there. Margaritaville was an hour and 15 minute wait but it was spring break and we got there at 6:45-very entetaining restaurant. We ordered Flippers twice b/c we had sick people 2 nites we were there-pizza one night-good and penne alfredo and a calzone the other-6.49 each. We don't go there to eat nice meals as you can see!!!

I agree with everyone else. Mythos is not to be missed! The food is out of this world.

Tchoup Chop is in your hotel and it comes highly recommended. But it is pricey since it is run by Emeril.

We spent our time at the other resorts and only ate once in HRH. We had a perfectly satisfactory meal at the Sunset Grill. The big attraction is City Walk though which makes sense since it's practically right outside the door of the resorts.

Is Mythos a good place to eat with kids? Can anyone suggest any fun places to eat for lunch & dinner with kids. Thanks

Kids love Mythos. They have a neat kids menu selection. Circus McGircus is also neat, Enchanted Oak Tavern is cool. Actually most of the restaurant will be enjoyed by kids.

Mama Della's is in your hotel and gets great reviews on these boards. Delfino Riviera is also at PBH and is supposed to be very good in an upscale kind of way. (I think it received an award for being the most romantic dining spot in Orlando or something like that.) There are also several smaller eateries at PBH.

The HRH has the Kitchen--which we really enjoyed. The Palm (yes that famous steakhouse) is also at HRH and my husband really enjoyed his meal there.

Tchoup Chop is at RPR and I really loved it. Jakes and Islands are also at RPR but I have not tried these yet.

There are many fun spots on Citywalk where you can get a good meal. Margaritaville and NBA City top our list each visit.

We don't typically do much eating in the parks--usually pretzels and water from the vendors--but Mythos is not to be missed if you are into interesting places to eat. Atmosphere is great and the food is top notch.

Bon Apetit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter