***Kitchen Gadget Exchange sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

clhcpaca said:
What about the rest of mine? :thumbsup2 I received yesterday from Jessica:

1/4 pounder hamburger press

chef's basket (always wanted one of these)

Am I still waiting for another item; I've gotten three so far. Didn't you say that Jessica sent four:goodvibes

Thanks Jessica for the kitchen gadgets.:)

Wow! I would have shipped them myself if I knew bed bath and beyond would send it in 3 packages! Yes 1 more item :)

Wow! I would have shipped them myself if I knew bed bath and beyond would send it in 3 packages! Yes 1 more item :)

The boxes are huge:rotfl2: Even the gift boxes. I could have fit a winter coat in yesterday's gift box and the cardboard box was so big that it would not fit on my kitchen chair:rotfl:

That is just crazy!!

Any one interested, the flat rate box exchange is taking sign-ups for a couple of more days.

I had received my exchange today from Goofystitchfan.

*Can strainer
*Crust and sandwich cutter
*Liquid dispensing scrubber
*Container grater
*2 Autumn kitchen towels
*Yankee Candle reed diffuser

Thank you so much for my goodies!

:yay: for another arrival

Tracey, has yours arrived?

Yes... got mine today from Cindy :)
I received some really cute measuring cups. They are like those nesting dolls :goodvibes. Also got a cute little 3 in 1 garlic press. Just the right size to fit in my little "junk" drawer. Thanks so much. Can't wait to use these little cuties in my new kitchen. ::yes::

I had received my exchange today from Goofystitchfan.

*Can strainer
*Crust and sandwich cutter
*Liquid dispensing scrubber
*Container grater
*2 Autumn kitchen towels
*Yankee Candle reed diffuser

Thank you so much for my goodies!

Glad it arrived Patsy! Hope you can use some of those things. :goodvibes

clhcpaca said:
The boxes are huge:rotfl2: Even the gift boxes. I could have fit a winter coat in yesterday's gift box and the cardboard box was so big that it would not fit on my kitchen chair:rotfl:

Wow what a waste! I can't believe they didn't notify me that it could come in more then 1 package. Let me know if you get the last one today!

Yes... got mine today from Cindy :)
I received some really cute measuring cups. They are like those nesting dolls :goodvibes. Also got a cute little 3 in 1 garlic press. Just the right size to fit in my little "junk" drawer. Thanks so much. Can't wait to use these little cuties in my new kitchen. ::yes::

How is the new kitchen coming along?

We are just waiting for can84 to receive hers now...........should be by the end of the week.

Maybe today.

And hopefully Cindy got the rest of hers too ::yes::

Mine last gadget arrived yesterday. It's an automatic pot stirrer "as seen on tv".

Thanks Jessica for all the "cool" gadgets. I cannot believe that they came in so many boxes:lmao:

Cindy

And it arrived today :) the postman caught me cheating on my diet and eating some ice cream!

Inside is:

A milk frother--great for hot chocolate in the winter

Microwave plate cover (awesome, since I'm always cleaning the splatters in the microwave)

Slotted spoon strainer (LOVE it! No more spilling pasta in the sink!)

Bottle/jar opener

2 small Ausralia trays--perfect for the sink area to leave rings while washing dishes

Australia tea towels which are almost too nice to use!

Thank you so much Princess in Oz, I love everything!

And before I forget, since you said you love Crate & Barrel, if you are near a Sur la Table, definitely visit it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter