Kings Inn

We stayed there last September when it was still Super 8 and I was happy with the property. It was basic, but comfortable and clean. They have a simple free breakfast and free parking as well.
The walk is ok... we had a 4yo and 18mo, and by the second day it was a bit much for the 4yo, thankfully we had a double stroller so she could take breaks from walking. Older kids and adults should be able to handle the walk though. I would say it’s approx a 15-20min walk with kids.

ETA: we did four full days in the park, and I was admittedly regretting the walk by the end of the third day, but we rope drop and go all day so my feet were just done. I would probably do it again with a great rate (we got it for 60/n) but it was a bit rough at the end there.

We will be staying there in just under 2 weeks.. I expect it to be what Inzz said.. cheap, clean and basic.. my hubby will be using a wheelchair and I called and booked a lower level room. the desk clerk I spoke to was very polite and helpful.. there is an ART stop right out the front if you cant make the walk..Im sure we will walk some days and get the ART back..

I stayed there in August 2017 when it was still the Super 8. As others have mentioned, it's about 15-ish minutes to the esplanade. I had purchased a discounted week-long pass for the ART system before my trip (through Getawaytoday, if memory serves), and sometimes I took the ART if the app indicated a bus approaching. There were no issues finding a parking space, and it was helpful having a fridge in the room. There is a CVS within easy walking distance and you can get reasonably priced snacks and beverages there for the room.

We just returned from a stay and we really enjoyed it. Very clean, simple breakfast and literally next door to Cheesecake factory. The walk was about 10 minutes to security entrance. We used a Lyft two nights coming back and from the lobby of the Disneyland hotel it was four dollars and change for 2 people, not including tip. We figured out it was easier to catch a Lyft from there then the designated area at the park. Check out tripadvisor for pictures and reviews.

Simply put .. good bargain .. great location and we have booked again for our family trip in June.

Thank you for the replies everyone. We’ll probably walk in the morning and take Lyft at night then!

We just returned from a stay and we really enjoyed it. Very clean, simple breakfast and literally next door to Cheesecake factory.

What kind of food do they have for breakfast? I usually take some fruits and pastries in a ziploc bag and feed the kids at ropedrop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter