Kim's Journal ~~ ashbradnmom, karajeboo complete :)

Could u please make a couple more pages for me of FT. Myers Beach and Miami Beach. Your pages are just beautiful and I cant wait to print them out for our trip in Sept.

Kim-

Thank you sooo much!!! I love it. :woohoo:

Tricia

You're very welcome! Glad you like it :)

Maybe I missed it or you have not done one yet! Could I if at all possable have one for the CBR!

Please and Thank you!

You didn't miss it. I'll be glad to do it for you :)

Hi Kim - I love the cruise journal - Would it be possible to have pages for the Magic instead of the Wonder? Thanks. :)

Sure...No problem. I can just change up some of the pics and working. If you have anything specific in mind, just let me know.

Kim, thank you for the Morgan cover page. Would it be possible to get it in pink (Morgan is one of those names ;) ).

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Sure...no prob...here it is :goodvibes

cover_morganpink.jpg

How cute is this!!! I thought I was excited about my disney vacation but this is the icing on the cake!!! This will be a great keepsake for my girls. could you do one for my girls book.... Howard family 3rd trip... POP page... one for the princess meal at Epcot!!!
Thanks so much!!!
What size and type paper do you print these out on?? :hug:

Sure...I'd be happy to do it for you. :)

I used regular 8 1/2 x 11 page. The size of the pages are 7 1/2 x 10 so that you can trim. Regular 20 wt paper should be fine. If you use anything heavier, it would be difficult to bind and carry around.

These are amazing! Your are very talented...

Could I get a pink cover with the name Emilia and a green cover with the name Connor?
And maybe resort pages for Yacht Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Our trip is in Oct. Thanks so much! I appreciate your time.

Julie

Sure...I've added you to the list :) Here are your covers:

cover_connorgreen.jpg

cover_emiliapink.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work. These are truely awesome! We homeschool :-)scared1: this is me at this moment with it!:scared: ) and these are going to be awesome for our trip so we can do school while we are there and make sure we see all the "educational" stuff.
thanks again! You rock!!

Thank you so much. I've had others tell me that they plan to use them in the same way. I hadn't thought of that, but what a great idea!

Could u please make a couple more pages for me of FT. Myers Beach and Miami Beach. Your pages are just beautiful and I cant wait to print them out for our trip in Sept.

No problem at all. I've got you down. Send me a PM though if it's close to time for you to leave and I haven't completed your pages yet. :)

Thanks so much! They are perfect! I really appreciate you time and effort.... Have a good one!

Kim,
I saw in a previous post you will be reworking the Wonder pages for the Magic. I too am interested in them, plus could you do pages for the ports if you have time? We cruise Nov 15th on the Western Car. Our itinerary is Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay. Would you also be able to make covers for the albums, it is our first cruise and would love to have the boys names on each Mark, John, and Matthew. We are pulling them from school for the week and would like them to do a little journaling on the cruise. I know this is a lot to ask and understand with all your other requests that you may not have time to get to it. You do wonderful work and we really appreciate anything you will be able to do for us. I also can't wait til next year so the boys will be able to use your other wonderful park pages on their next trip to the World!

Re: reworking Wonder cruise journal - our cruise is the Eastern one - ports are St. Maarten & St. Thomas/St. John as well as Castaway Cay. If you could work those in it would be great - also If you could have Madison on the front cover, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Thanks so much! They are perfect! I really appreciate you time and effort.... Have a good one!

You're very welcome :)

Kim,
I saw in a previous post you will be reworking the Wonder pages for the Magic. I too am interested in them, plus could you do pages for the ports if you have time? We cruise Nov 15th on the Western Car. Our itinerary is Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay. Would you also be able to make covers for the albums, it is our first cruise and would love to have the boys names on each Mark, John, and Matthew. We are pulling them from school for the week and would like them to do a little journaling on the cruise. I know this is a lot to ask and understand with all your other requests that you may not have time to get to it. You do wonderful work and we really appreciate anything you will be able to do for us. I also can't wait til next year so the boys will be able to use your other wonderful park pages on their next trip to the World!

I'd be happy to do that for you. It shouldn't be too difficult. :) Please do let me know though if it's getting close to time for you to leave and they haven't been completed.

Re: reworking Wonder cruise journal - our cruise is the Eastern one - ports are St. Maarten & St. Thomas/St. John as well as Castaway Cay. If you could work those in it would be great - also If you could have Madison on the front cover, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

I have it :)

Thanks Kim for the journal covers!!! They look great!!! I LOVE your pages!!! You have done such a great job with these!!! Thanks again!!

Stephanie

Can you please personalize some journal covers for me? Can you save them in JPEG form also?

A blue one for Carter
A red one for Marshall
A green one for Jonah

thanks so much!!

Hi Kim!

I'm trying to add the Kennedy Space Center page to my son's memory book, but the file seems to be corrupt and won't let me paste it into Powerpoint. I've tried pulling it from Photobucket as well as DIS and the same problem occurs. Any thoughts as to the problem? Maybe saving it under a different name might help...

Thanks again! Your pages are beautiful!

Thanks Kim for the journal covers!!! They look great!!! I LOVE your pages!!! You have done such a great job with these!!! Thanks again!!

Stephanie

Hey Stephanie...

You're so welcome :) I'm glad that you like them and are able to use them!

Thanks so much Kim!

You're vey welcome :goodvibes

Can you please personalize some journal covers for me? Can you save them in JPEG form also?

A blue one for Carter
A red one for Marshall
A green one for Jonah

thanks so much!!

Sure thing...here you go :)

cover_carter.jpg

cover_jonah.jpg

cover_marshall.jpg

Hi Kim!

I'm trying to add the Kennedy Space Center page to my son's memory book, but the file seems to be corrupt and won't let me paste it into Powerpoint. I've tried pulling it from Photobucket as well as DIS and the same problem occurs. Any thoughts as to the problem? Maybe saving it under a different name might help...

Thanks again! Your pages are beautiful!

Hm...I'm sorry about that. Here it is saved as a different file. i'm going to upload it to my 4shared site as well. let me know if it doesn't work.

kennedyspacecenter.jpg

Hm...I'm sorry about that. Here it is saved as a different file. i'm going to upload it to my 4shared site as well. let me know if it doesn't work.

kennedyspacecenter.jpg

This one worked. Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Now I have a question for everyone that's done them. Are you just printing them off and binding them??

I have to make 3 journals and I think that would take up a TON of ink. Is there a better or more original idea I'm missing??

I remember a Diser printed the pages out as pictures, and bought some special pens that her kids could write on the pictures with.....I'm just worried the pictures will be too small to make their (not very neat) writing legible. Maybe I should find that Diser again......:rolleyes:

Any tips for me? Also, the journals I'm making are for boys 7,5, & 4. And really only one of them CAN write. And I want to make these as durable as I can. Once again, they are for 3 BOYS. :rotfl:

thanks everyone!

This one worked. Thanks again!!!

Good. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

Thank you so much!!!

Now I have a question for everyone that's done them. Are you just printing them off and binding them??

I have to make 3 journals and I think that would take up a TON of ink. Is there a better or more original idea I'm missing??

I remember a Diser printed the pages out as pictures, and bought some special pens that her kids could write on the pictures with.....I'm just worried the pictures will be too small to make their (not very neat) writing legible. Maybe I should find that Diser again......:rolleyes:

Any tips for me? Also, the journals I'm making are for boys 7,5, & 4. And really only one of them CAN write. And I want to make these as durable as I can. Once again, they are for 3 BOYS. :rotfl:

thanks everyone!

I just finished printing one journal at home. It was about 120 pages total. I tried a couple using the draft mode on my printer and it just didn't look good. The regular mode on my printer looked better, but it took WAY more ink. It took about 2 full color cartridges and 1 full black cartridge to print this.

As far as expense goes, I called around and the BEST price I could get was 35 cents a page for color copies. With all of the pages I have to do, it still came out less expensive for me to just take the cartridges to Walgreens and have them refill them. Another option would be to print out one journal at home, then the covers for the others and take it to the UPS store. If you bring your own paper, they don't charge you as much to make color copies. It's probably around 20 cents or so a page.

I used 20 wt paper...just the regular copy paper you can get anywhere. It would probably be better (though a little more expensive) to use 28 wt paper. Cardstock would be just too heavy unless you only have a few pages.

To add durability, you can put those page protectors on it after it has been completed. That would be one option. The photo idea is great and those photo pens are wonderful. I use them when I scrapbook. It's just a little more expensive to do it that way.

Binding options include taking it to an office max or staples and having it bound. Really not very expensive at all. Or if you want to use the page protectors, you can jut put it in a 3 ring binder.

Another option would be to put them in a scrapbook.

For those of you using pages with the black or dark colored journaling boxes.......

someone brought it to my attention that I didn't mention the type of pen that would work best on these.....(Thank you! :) )

the silver or gold pens that you can get in scrapbooking sections of most stores work really well for these boxes. Regular pens really won't show up well.

Just a tip........:goodvibes

Good. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

I just finished printing one journal at home. It was about 120 pages total. I tried a couple using the draft mode on my printer and it just didn't look good. The regular mode on my printer looked better, but it took WAY more ink. It took about 2 full color cartridges and 1 full black cartridge to print this.

As far as expense goes, I called around and the BEST price I could get was 35 cents a page for color copies. With all of the pages I have to do, it still came out less expensive for me to just take the cartridges to Walgreens and have them refill them. Another option would be to print out one journal at home, then the covers for the others and take it to the UPS store. If you bring your own paper, they don't charge you as much to make color copies. It's probably around 20 cents or so a page.

I used 20 wt paper...just the regular copy paper you can get anywhere. It would probably be better (though a little more expensive) to use 28 wt paper. Cardstock would be just too heavy unless you only have a few pages.

To add durability, you can put those page protectors on it after it has been completed. That would be one option. The photo idea is great and those photo pens are wonderful. I use them when I scrapbook. It's just a little more expensive to do it that way.

Binding options include taking it to an office max or staples and having it bound. Really not very expensive at all. Or if you want to use the page protectors, you can jut put it in a 3 ring binder.

Another option would be to put them in a scrapbook.

Thank you so much for the tips!!

is there a way to download several pages at once? I'm sure there is and I'm just over looking it. I figured out how to upload several pages at once, but I don't think I better do that.:rotfl:

is there a way to download several pages at once? I'm sure there is and I'm just over looking it. I figured out how to upload several pages at once, but I don't think I better do that.:rotfl:

lol...

I'm really not sure. As far as I know you have to download one page at a time. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :confused3

I love your journals pages.

someone asked for journals pages in the DCL forum and I direct them to your thread and photobucket. I hope you don't mind.:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter