Kids Swap - All pkgs sent & rec'd - Please unstick - thank-you!

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
Bear with me -- this is the first swap I've organized but I think it's going to be lots of fun!

To sign-up, please PM me with "Kids Swap" in the subject line.

For each child you sign-up please also include in the PM the following information:

Dis ID of parent
Child’s name
*If name is unisex please indicate if boy or girl*
Child’s age
Child’s address

Favorite cartoon(s) and/or show(s)
Hobbies
Collections
Other information you think could be helpful
I will PM you back as confirmation that your child(ren) has/have been signed-up.

You can sign-up your child(ren) until November 17. I will PM your child’s Pal information on November 18. Packages should be mailed no later than Thursday, December 11th. Please keep the amount spent between $5 and $10 at the most.

Each child that is signed up will get a Pal. For example, I have 2 children that I am signing up so I will have 2 packages to send out.

If you want to participate and don’t have children you are more than welcome to sign-up. The gift you receive back could be donated to a charity in your area – Toys for Tots, Goodwill, homeless shelter ...

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. If your child(ren) does sign up and you become unable to send a package please let me know ASAP so that I can arrange for an Angel to send a package.

Thanks for the great idea for a Kids Swap Mal!

Michelle:wave2:

:Pinkbounc

Officially signed-up are:
Belle0101 with DS8 & DS4
dtuleya with DS10
ariden with DS7

Keep 'em coming!

:Pinkbounc

Bumping and updating -

sweetpea with DD8
Tantor with DD8
odddog with DS3 & DD5

So, that's 8 children -- 3 girls and 5 boys!

:wave2:

:Pinkbounc bumping and adding

the DS6 of Mal
the DD14, DS12 & DD3 of Mom42860

That brings us to 13 children! I'm kinda superstitious in that I don't like odd numbers and especially the number 13:scared:

Surely somebody has another child or two to join in the fun?

BTW -- it's boys 8 and girls 5

:sunny:

Come on guys/gals ... I really have a thing about odd numbers! The last day to sign up your kiddies is Monday.

Maybe you could borrow some kiddies and sign them up?

thnk-mic02a.gif

I will sign up my oldest son...sending you a PM. The baby just wouldn't care at this point. :)

AdventurerKat thank-you for signing up Sage -- DS who will be 4 on December 5th! We all know who else celebrated that as a b'day don't we?

I can sleep now that we got off that rotten number 13.

Before I run down to watch Angel ... look I found a picture that reminds me of Mal
2.gif

You know I'm just kidding right Mal?

ices_angel_g.gif

And people try and joke with me that I "planned that" since I am such a Disney nut. Sage was five weeks EARLY! I certainly didn't plan that!

Officially welcoming the DS5 of ladyjayhawk to our Kids Exchange

fest10.gif

3 more days to sign-up

Okay -- we are at 17 kids. Not too bad for the first RP Boards Kids Exchange!!

Just added rifikimom's 2 DD's to the list.

I'll get names out late tomorrow evening. Late being after the kids go to bed. Less confusion for me that way. :crazy

:wave2:

I will be sending out names after the kiddies go to bed tonight.

I've have never ever organized a swap before but I've had fun getting it together and for the most part it's been pretty easy.

Thanks everybody!!
Michelle

Michelle, I am going to stick this to the top so after you get the names out, you can make this the Sent/Received thread! :)

Have fun everyone! :)

All the names have been exchanged so please check your PM Inbox for the Pal information.

Here's the official list:
(Dis Parent Names)
dtuleya
Belle0101 w/2 children
ariden
sweetpea3812
Tantor
odddog w/2 children
buzz2400
Mom42860 w/3 children
Maleficent2
AdventureKat
ladyjayhawk
rafikimom w/2 children

If you have any questions please PM me. If something happens and you are unable to send please PM me ASAP so we can get a gift to your child's Pal via an Angel.
Angel_anim.gif

Packages are due out by Thursday, December 11th. Have fun shopping for and with the kiddies!!

Thanks for sticking this Beanie:wave2:

Just got my name and DS is soooo excited! Michelle, can you post the dates again...getting confused with the holiday exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter