Kids' inflatable pool raft allowed? - please help

mpbdlb

Earning My Ears
Leaving home on Saturday 5/10 for one week at AKL & WL, so time is of the essence! :-)

Saw in my local Disney Store a kids' size Buzz Lightyear inflatable pool raft. I think our 3 year-old would have fun with it. Are there official pool rules at either AKL or WL that would prohibit us bringing this in?

Thanks!

That type of inflatable pool toy wouldn't be allowed. The only kind that are are water wings, or a baby type raft, where the child can sit in it. Swim vests are allowed, and they usually are also available at the resort.

jel is correct--it's too easy for a swimmer in distress to be hidden under one of these and not be seen by the life guard. Not to mention if every kid brought there's there'd be no room in the pool. You can't tell one yes and the next no as the pool becomes more crowded, so it's no to all. But the first reason is the main reason--it's a safety issue.

Anne

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter