Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's making a set for me too! I couldn't resist!

Is it sad that I'm planning a trip just so Destiny can wear her outfits? DH thinks it's even sadder that I plan trips to Disney like everyone else even though we live in Orlando? He just doesn't understand that Disney is my :cloud9:

He should have known since you had a fairytale wedding!:rotfl:

Thanks Teresa. OH MY GOSH....clean your kids face for heaven's sake. I was embarassed that mine had dirty knees when we went to catch the ice cream man Friday nite. I cant imagine posting a pic for the whole world to see with her face having what looks like spaghetti sauce on it. Her Paw-Paw already caught heck for sending out more then one pic of her to EVERYONE he know with her face a little dirty. I can just imagine what these ppl whom I have never met think of me. Relationship with them is tentative at best, no need to give them fodder. LOL

We do have ressies at PT. I figure a t-shirt and a skort (type thing) would be comfy and practical. Someone posted a challenge and since I was almost done with the shirt I figured...why not? :lmao: I still need one of those gauzy scarfs the girls wore in their hair. I cant find one cheap anywhere that matches. I refuse to pay more then a buck for a 1 time use. I figure a red one will work with the rest of the colors of the outfit. Anybody got one I can borrow?:goodvibes

When do you leave? I don't have one, but if I find one cheap, I'll pick it up for you.

I must be PMSing today because I've been trying to keep my mouth shut about this and just can't. Here’s my thoughts on this poor little girl in the mermaid dress… The third picture it’s obvious that she’s been crying and looks very sad. :sad1: It could be that she’s sick, tired, or moms yelling at her for not taking good pictures but she is not happy! Knowing this you would think she could've waited until she was in a better mood, feeling better, or had a nap to take pics. It's not like you're required to start your listings at a certain time that she couldn't have waited or washed the girl up. This is according to the auction a One of a Kind outfit sooo how many boogers and how much food has gotten on to it? Take that into consideration if you’re planning to bid! If she’s willing to put her daughter on Ebay with crap all over her face what does this poor little girl look like on a daily basis? This is really sad, definitly gross, & not funny. The only thing that’s even the least bit entertaining is the fact that this lady thinks she’s going to make money on the set. By using pictures like this it doesn’t say much about her work or the “clean” studio she’s supposed to be working in. I really feel BAD for that poor little girl and I hope she doesn't let her look like that all of the time!

Ok, add me to the group, because I want a PM with this auction too!! Yuck!!

I haven't been working on anything, but my mom is getting ready to launch an online boutique for customer stuff, so she's been busy, busy, busy!! I'll have to post some of the stuff that she's made the girls, because it's cute, cute, cute!!

When do you leave? I don't have one, but if I find one cheap, I'll pick it up for you.

We are going for Free Dining in Sept. I'd appreciate it and would reimburse you. Cheap is $1 or less:lmao: I live in Podunkville (aka...no stores worth shopping at..lol)

I guess I don't think it looks like she's been crying, her eyes aren't red in the close up picture. But, I do have to wonder about the quality of her work. In another picture, you can see that it appears she is licking snot from her mouth as well. I think she just has a cold.

I guess I don't think it looks like she's been crying, her eyes aren't red in the close up picture. But, I do have to wonder about the quality of her work. In another picture, you can see that it appears she is licking snot from her mouth as well. I think she just has a cold.

She didn't look like she was crying to me either. It also looked like she had food or something smeared on her mouth.

found the cutest JOJO overalls on ebay. pm me if you want the sellers id. thanks.
just went searching for JOJO since there was talk of it and there is not much on ebay for her!
We are going to the playhouse disney lunch and my JoJo loves jojo, we already have a handpainted dress done for it!

Lori

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK and YUCK!!!!! This is just gross!! How much could it have been for her to CLEAN her face before taking the picture?!?!?!?:confused3

She didn't look like she was crying to me either. It also looked like she had food or something smeared on her mouth.

The third picture of her which is the side view her eyes look like she had been crying and she has the pouty thing going on.

Either way it's bad bad bad and she 's licking boogers in one of the bottom ones. I'm thinking she was eating spaghetti or something like that. All of her auctions are pretty bad picture quality. Even if it is just a cold the face could've been washed. My DS1 has a double ear & sinus infection right now. Boogers are plentiful but I wouldn't try to make him model for me until he was better.

Poor baby. Mama really should have cleaned her face. Picture quality is not what bothers me, not everyone has a top of the line camera. The outfits are cute and seem to be well made but I am sorry, they really truely are not worth the price she has set for them. (with the exception of that really fluffy dress or custom set--but even then???) A lot of similar ones I have seen are going for 1/2 that price. Or is that just because she is based in Canada. Cute designs but please wash your child's face before you post a pic for the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter