Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantasmic.jpg

fantasimic.jpg

towerofterror.jpg

hmmm............. I have this coloring book somewhere..........

Someone requested the finished page of "Which princess are you?" Here is what I finished with: This is were I need your help... please help me with the Pochahantas and Mulan I'm just not quite happy with these or come up with any more for these.
Prnicesscards.jpg

Krista on pages 35, 102 of the boy funbook how can I make the top pages bigger?

Please remind me which pages these are... as I am constantly moving pages around as I add new ones. What is on each pages? And you are looking to make the images bigger?? Thanks

Please remind me which pages these are... as I am constantly moving pages around as I add new ones. What is on each pages? And you are looking to make the images bigger?? Thanks

the snow white page find the 12 objects
pooh page find the hidden objects
those are the parts I want to make bigger for DD age 5
Thanks

the snow white page find the 12 objects
pooh page find the hidden objects
those are the parts I want to make bigger for DD age 5
Thanks

I think I kept Snow White smaller cause the image is poor quality

but I tried here:

snowhite.jpg

poohfindit.jpg

thanks it helps where did you find these I tried to do a search to see if I could find them

thanks it helps where did you find these I tried to do a search to see if I could find them

Ohhh... yikes. No clue. When I find them I just save as or make a copy right into my document. I don't actually save any of the links to them. Sorry

Ohhh... yikes. No clue. When I find them I just save as or make a copy right into my document. I don't actually save any of the links to them. Sorry

thats usually what I do as well. had no luck this afternoon. Guess Fri I will have to change my search words.

Krista, ABSOLUTELY love the Activity Books!!!
I finally got all the pages printed out that I wanted, laminated the sticker pages, and took them to Staples.
They had to ship out my books - they were so thick that she couldn't bind them there.

But it was only $8.49 for the two books and I had them back in 3 days.

Thanks again for all the creative ideas.

Krista, ABSOLUTELY love the Activity Books!!!
I finally got all the pages printed out that I wanted, laminated the sticker pages, and took them to Staples.
They had to ship out my books - they were so thick that she couldn't bind them there.

But it was only $8.49 for the two books and I had them back in 3 days.

Thanks again for all the creative ideas.

just curious how many pages were your books

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter