***Kids Book Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Post here when your exchanges have been sent out and let us know of what your child has recieved.
Remember the mail by date is Thursday August 31st.
Have fun :dance3: .

I'm sorry if my PM offended anyone. I had spoken with Patsy and the exchange board mod before sending it. I guess I should have mentioned that in the PM. Sorry!

My exchange package will go out ASAP! :)

Both my sons and daughters exchange were mailed today .

I had just started to Halloween Exchange which is open to both adults and kids, so come and join us.

Got my name, just got to do my shopping. I will get out asap. Still having a hard time sitting or walking for long so hopefully that eases up on me in the next day or 2 and i will get it out right away. :) Should be fun. Ethan will be so excited too. :goodvibes

Shopping done. Now I just have to package and mail. I had so much fun shopping. I thought about buying 2 of everything so my kids would have them too, but I refrained!

I love having an excuse to go to Barnes and Noble. ;) Had fun shopping for my exchange tonight. I'll let you all know when I send-hopefully tomorrow!

Katey received her book exchange tonight. It had 4 book in it! "Are you a ladybug?, "Angelina at the Fair", "I.Q. Goes to School", and Play Ball, Grumpy Bunny". There were also some add-ins: A ghost gummy sucker, a Pooh bear pen, Tink tin with candies, stickers, Hello Kitty blower, and some Hello Kitty buttons. Thanks Shayla, DD of Patsy. (Mommytotwo). What a wonderful first exchange.

I am getting our exchanges together and will post when I get them in the mail. Thanks again.

PrincessParty said:
Katey received her book exchange tonight. It had 4 book in it! "Are you a ladybug?, "Angelina at the Fair", "I.Q. Goes to School", and Play Ball, Grumpy Bunny". There were also some add-ins: A ghost gummy sucker, a Pooh bear pen, Tink tin with candies, stickers, Hello Kitty blower, and some Hello Kitty buttons. Thanks Shayla, DD of Patsy. (Mommytotwo). What a wonderful first exchange.

I am getting our exchanges together and will post when I get them in the mail. Thanks again.

:Pinkbounc You're welcome, that was a fast delivery. :moped:
Hope to see you in more exchanges.

WOW! You guys are fast! I have a few things together but I am going out tomorrow to get a little more.

We got a couple of books today, but we need more stuff. I am going to the book store tomorrow.

Sabrina got her exchange today from Wyatt. As usual, she was excited to receive mail, but boy was she ever happy when she opened the packege and found: A cute poem about the books
Pooh's Rainy Day book with rain maker attached
A Walk in the Woods lift a flap Pooh book
Fuzzy Critters Touch and Feel book A Bug's Life lift a flap book
My Big Bright World cloth flap book
Peek A Boo Pooh sound and lift a flap book
Pooh's Dreamy Songs sound book
The Best Thanksgiving Ever Sticker Book
Merry Christmas Bear sticker BookThe Tigger Movie
The Merry Christmas Mystery
The Nutcracker Sticker Book
Princess Window Clings

WOW!! What a great exchange!!! Sabrina is so excited and big Sister Amanda is already reading the books to her. This will keep them busy all evening. Thanks again Wyatt and mom AlexWyattMommy!

Maureen

We are glad you liked the books. The Pooh lift a flap-n-sound book was one of Wyatt's when he was little. He took very good care of his books. I got so tired of the butterfly sound, but he never did. He wanted to share one of his "loved" books. This was a fun exchange. We tried to stay with the Disney theme when shopping, but the Nutcracker book was an excellent deal (got a few for stockings).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter