Kidani bed question

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
I feel stupid asking...do the master beds at Kidani (1 BR) have just the sheets with the bed runner or is there an actual comforter? We prefer the AC kickin' and a nice thick quilt or comforter and will bring one from home if there isn't one there. We'll be in a 1 bedroom, so I'm sure our friends who are sleeping on the fold out couch would like to know the bedding situation on the pull out as well.

In our Studio during December, the bed had a comforter. We are like you and prefer cooler temps at night with the comforter. The pull out couch had sheets and a blanket.....The kids were cold, so we pulled out the extra blanket from the closet and they were fine.

Bed was VERY comfortable....and my wife is picky.

Trooper8286 said:
In our Studio during December, the bed had a comforter. We are like you and prefer cooler temps at night with the comforter. The pull out couch had sheets and a blanket.....The kids were cold, so we pulled out the extra blanket from the closet and they were fine.

Bed was VERY comfortable....and my wife is picky.

Thanks! We stayed in a one bedroom at Jambo house last time. The bed was so good! I just wasn't sure what the bedding situation at Kidani was and we are staying there in September.

I feel stupid asking...do the master beds at Kidani (1 BR) have just the sheets with the bed runner or is there an actual comforter? We prefer the AC kickin' and a nice thick quilt or comforter and will bring one from home if there isn't one there. We'll be in a 1 bedroom, so I'm sure our friends who are sleeping on the fold out couch would like to know the bedding situation on the pull out as well.
We are in a one bedroom at kidani right now. The master bedroom bed does not have a comforter they've switched to the triple sheeting. (Sheets with a blanket in between and a runner at the foot of the bed). The pullout has a couple sheets and there is am extra blanket in the closet for it.

keaster said:
We are in a one bedroom at kidani right now. The master bedroom bed does not have a comforter they've switched to the triple sheeting. (Sheets with a blanket in between and a runner at the foot of the bed). The pullout has a couple sheets and there is am extra blanket in the closet for it.

Well shoot. Looks like we'll being our own then a sheet a velour blanket won't cut it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter