Kick off to Summer

4forWDW

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they will have the Magic Kingdom open 24 hours in May 2015? It's been the Friday before Memorial Day the last couple years.
TIA:)
Amy

They just released the April hours this week, you probably have a few more weeks before you will have a solid answer.

Does anyone know if they will have the Magic Kingdom open 24 hours in May 2015? It's been the Friday before Memorial Day the last couple years.
TIA:)
Amy

Say what?! We are planning on being at the MK on that day :cool1: We leave the next day but I can always sleep on the plane.

Thank you I didn t know that. Is there a lot of people on that weekend since its 24 hours

I have plans to be in MK that day too, but my two boys won't be able to do the whole thing for sure. Contemplating moving plans to a different park that day. Other parks will probably be quiet if the 24 hour event is going on in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter