~Keys to the Kingdom~Anyone done it?

What's included in lunch for KTTK? Is it a set meal?

You get to pick a meal before the tour starts from the columbia house menu -fish/chicken/both and chips aswell as your drink and it's waiting there for you when you arrive at lunch time.

Thanx Dave,
I don't know wether to do KTTK or to go the whole hog and do the Backstage Magic tour, oh well.... decisions, decisions

Audrey

We debated about this too but in the end went with the KTTKT, we were glad we did in the end as it was a long morning, we asked the guide about the other tour and he said that this one was his favourite as it just focuses on MK and the backstage tour is not as informative as you don't have that much time in each park.
This tour is well worth the money in my opinion and you'll be really suprised at the things you learn.

Sam

You get to pick a meal before the tour starts from the columbia house menu -fish/chicken/both and chips aswell as your drink and it's waiting there for you when you arrive at lunch time.

We debated about this too but in the end went with the KTTKT, we were glad we did in the end as it was a long morning, we asked the guide about the other tour and he said that this one was his favourite as it just focuses on MK and the backstage tour is not as informative as you don't have that much time in each park.
This tour is well worth the money in my opinion and you'll be really suprised at the things you learn.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for that, my Dh was just thinking along the same lines and he said we can always do a backstage tour of MGM or EPCOT another time. :) As i tend to get tired out too quickly if i'm on my feet for looooong periods of time i'm beginning to agree :).

Meryll,

Thats a good question, i never thought to ask that :rolleyes1 i've never dined there before so it's nice to know thanx:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter