~~~Key Chain sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

i received my 2nd key chain exchange form Missy1961

i received a mickey and friends flag keychain, a minnie keychain, a i love NY keychain, a NYPD keychain, and a NYFD keychain, i also received 2 mickey pencils and some mickey tats :)

thanks so much!

i received my 2nd key chain exchange form Missy1961

i received a mickey and friends flag keychain, a minnie keychain, a i love NY keychain, a NYPD keychain, and a NYFD keychain, i also received 2 mickey pencils and some mickey tats :)

thanks so much!

You're very welcome! enjoy!

Sorry Nancy I was told priority mail would be there by Wed, hope it comes soon.

Mine went in the mail today after I got off of work so it may not leave the post office till Friday but its on the way

Today is mail day.............o'sew cute, please be sure to post when you mail..........I will be home late this afternoon and check in again then.

All are on the way then :yay: Should all arrive by mid week next week.

I am home......package from Heidi was waiting :)
Thank you for the Mickey and the Saratoga Springs key rings.

Got my package today thank you Amanda--

20130819_122821.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

First off I want to say sorry to Nancy for the lackluster exchange, I never even thought to add extras. :(

Now on to my package, thank you Sarah for

Tinker Bell key ring
2 Texas key rings (one a field of flowers, the other a map)
2 Tinker Bell air fresheners
A Texas post card (a rattle snake, with the saying send more tourists :teeth:)
Mickey and friends stickers

First off I want to say sorry to Nancy for the lackluster exchange, I never even thought to add extras. :(

Not a problem, Heidi. I don't need extras.....I need to clean out things and get rid of a lot.

That just leave one for me......and I am about to go to the mail box now.

I did receive mine today too.....from o'sew cute, Amanda.

The same kind as Sarah, but my Disney one has Mickey parts instead of antenna balls.
And the VA bear.

Thank you.

And that concludes this exchange. Thank you all. We only had 5 people this time, so we will wait a year or so to try again.
Next one I am hosting is the Fall Yankee Candle exchange that starts Friday :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter