~~~Key chain exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
This exchange is a combo exchange for TWO key chains. One will be a Disney one (park or nonpark) and the other a regional one from where you live (that can be state, city, landmark or attraction).
Minimum to spend is $5.00
Must be mailed first class or priority.
Sign-ups go until July 20 and mail date is July 27.

If you want to join, PM me:

Your name
Address
e-mail address
number of exchanges you want to do
Willing to send international?

:yay:

We had 9 people vote for this one, it will be interesting to see what the final count is.

I'd like to try this out, will send a PM! (Please let me know if you don't get it...it was my 1st PM)

I believe I voted but not sure I can do as my funds are still in state of hopelessness.

I'd like to try this out, will send a PM! (Please let me know if you don't get it...it was my 1st PM)

I did receive it..........and sent you a PM back.
This is for BOTH a Disney and a local key chain..........not one or the other. Let me know if you still want to join.

total.....but that is the minimum, you can go higher...........or might have to go higher.

I'm in; assuming there is someone interested to mail internationally. Sending you a PM....It may be a challenge trying to find a Disney keychain.

We have a couple willing to mail internationally this time :yay:
Glad to have you join us, PiO ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter