Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

I posted a new thread hoping everyone will see on the forum.

My Apologies Received Distressing News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband just found out that he will be laid off from his job on Jan 1

He is feverisly looking for a new job, but in this market it's been a little tough. So because he is out looking on his days off, I haven't had much time to work on my requests.
So needless to say that I have to re-evaluate my free time. I have to try and focus on my scrap 4 hire services and my digital scrapbook designs to help supplement money for the impending lay-off and Christmas.
Not to mention that I will be taking on more days at work and I won't be available to get online.
I feel like I am letting everyone down, but I have to do what is best for my family right now. I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging, but this sort of came out of nowhere and my husband and I are struggling to deal with it.

If you are extremely desperate for something please feel free to email me at
kellybelldis@yahoo.com as I will be unable to visit the boards as much anymore.

I hope things go well for you and your family. We'll miss you!

I agree with a previous poster....family ALWAYS comes first! I hope this situation works out for the best for you and your family and that your husband will find another job soon. We will certainly be waiting for you when you are ready to return and design some more great stuff for us!!! :goodvibes:hug::hug::goodvibes

Kelly,

You have been so great to SO many people. We are all blessed to have someone as sweet as you that doesnt even know us, help make magic for our trips. Please dont feel like you are letting people down. People have to remember you are doing this for free and out of the kindness of your big heart.

Family comes first always no matter what. I hope that your husband finds a job soon. Good luck to you and your family.:hug:

Of course we would have been thrilled to be wearing some of your wonderful personalized tshirts!

BUT FAMILY IS MOST IMPORTANT! Thank you for giving so much of yourself and spreading kindness and Disney magic. Things will work out for you and your family!! Good things happen to good people!!

I have a little something for your girls... I had it ready to send as a thank you for our disigns when you posted them.... I would like to mail it anyway!! I would LOVE to send it to help out with Christmas for your kids!! Or you can give it to them sooner! PM me your snail mail and I'll send it right away!

Thank you so much!! Just enjoy your family and surround yourself with people who love and support you!

Kelly,
You are a super talented Lady with a HUGE heart! Take care of yourself and your family, I will be praying for a window to open for your family. You will be missed around here. But I am sure we will see you around. Good luck to you.

Stacy:flower3::hug:

Hey Kel,
I am so sorry to hear about your hubs. I understand what you are going through,(we were in that situation last year, but with faith and your all;s determination I am sure he will be back in the working force real quick. I will say a few prayers for you and know us here on the boards will be thinking of you daily. If you need anything at all, do NOT hesitate to call on us for support. ;)

:hug::grouphug::wizard:

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Don't feel bad. As everyone is saying, "Family comes First!" We know you do this in your free time and out of the goodness of your heart. You're a wonderful mom and wife to step up and try to help your situation. I wish you the very best of luck and lots of pixie dust!!! pixiedust:

Hi,

So sorry that you are having to go through this. I hope your husband is able to find work quickly and you'll soon be looking back on this time as one of those bumps in life that you got through togther. keep your chin up!

Kelly, we just went through this, DH was laid off and uable to find another job for a while. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Penny:grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's job loss. It is incredibly difficult on your family and I am sure incredibly difficult for him to absorb as well. Please know that your family is in the thoughts and prayers of many!!!

So sorry to hear your sad news. I hope things pick up soon and that your husband is able to find work quickly. Take good care - you'll be missed!!! Jules

:hug:
Thoughts and prayers are with you guys during this rough time! Have faith that something will come to be soon, and you will get through this. While you will be missed, I am sure that everyone understands. Thank you for all the work you've done in your disigns and for making so many people's trips that much more special b/c of your talent!

Hugs!

Thinking about you and sending prayers and well wishes. Hang in there! My husband was laid off for almost 5 months....something will open up.......and family IS first so do what you need to do!

You will be missed! Thanks for all you do for Dis-ers everywhere and your family--you are a true inspiration to us all!:lovestruc

I'm so sorry to hear about your stuggles. This is a trying time for most everyone and to have to deal with even more unexpected bad news has got to really test your faith. I'm sure I speak for all of us who have benefited from your kindness and magical ability that we will keep your family in our prayers and have faith that yoou will weather this storm and come through in even brighter skies.

Kelly...:hug: So sorry to hear about your DH. The economy in Southern New England is not good at all. Believe me I know as I too just found out the company I work for has laid off everyone except me and 3 other people. I think I am only lasting because I work in the accouting department and reports still need to get out.

I pray that he does find another job quickly. :littleangel:

And don't feel that you are letting anyone down...Yes you will be greatly missed as I love checking out your designs but FAMILY will always come first.

Good luck with everything.:wizard:

Kellibell....Wanted to share a picture with you of the first shirt I have made for our upcoming trip. Thank you for the disign. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. (Shadow created the bubble mickey head digisn)
DSCN0817-1-1-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter