Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

Kellybell

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure why my other thread was closed, but I will copy and paste outstanding requests to this part 2.

Hello kelly,
May I please have this design with the names Linda, Shay, Keyvis and Diamin.

Yes you may:goodvibes

Hi there I have been through your shared file and your designs are beautiful !
I have used some of the blank ones but hoped that you could personalise some for me ??
We leave the second week of July so hope you have time ???
Can I have a tink design for myself,I loved the Dreams,Imagine,create design,without a name but I really dont mind what design it is ?
Can I have a a mickey and friends design with little bro and a sponge bob design with big bro ?
Can I also have The name Dylan written with the spongebob design and Jac In mickey gang stars ?
Thanks so much and hope you can help ?

I think I can, have a great trip:cutie:

Hi Kelly!

Can I request the FabFive Parks 2009 with Tink - it will be on a medium pink color shirt so I was hoping maybe you could use another color writing other than red so it will show up well. Maybe pink or purple or green?

And - can you add the name on the bottom for both Abby and Juliana?
ALSO - you did this for me last year

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/picabo/09firsttripjuliana.jpg

I'm wondering if you can do one with an EPCOT Theme instead of Magic Kingdom and if it can have Fushia or Purple writing (it's for girls who are every bit girly-girls!) And at the top can it we try one version that says My 1st trip! and then the other version just say EPCOT up at the top? (Oh ps i saw one somewhere that the 09 was a bit fatter font so more of the fill showed - can we go that?? Sorry if I sound like a pain!!)

If you can do one for JULIANA and one for ABBY I would love it!
And last - is there anything you can do to make this look more "girly"

Maybe the writing in fushia or purple or something??? THANKS!
* Thanks!!!*

Hi there I have been through your shared file and your designs are beautiful !
I have used some of the blank ones but hoped that you could personalise some for me ??
We leave the second week of July so hope you have time ???
Can I have a tink design for myself,I loved the Dreams,Imagine,create design,without a name but I really dont mind what design it is ?
Can I have a a mickey and friends design with little bro and a sponge bob design with big bro ?
Can I also have The name Dylan written with the spongebob design and Jac In mickey gang stars ?
Thanks so much and hope you can help ?

I think I can, have a great trip:cutie:

Thank you so much kelly they are amazing,my boys are going to be thrilled !
Its so great that you can make our holiday even more magical !

Kelly please dont take this as that I am trying to rush you but do you need me to repost it in this thread, I saw something about the other thread being closed. I realized I asked for a lot of names but I am so excited to go this year and to make these shirts. This is really awesome that you put so much time into helping us no talented people out there. You truly are going to make this vacation more magical than an y other we have ever done. If there are names in my list already done just let me know and I will search for them again.

Thanks
Garland

Kelly please dont take this as that I am trying to rush you but do you need me to repost it in this thread, I saw something about the other thread being closed. I realized I asked for a lot of names but I am so excited to go this year and to make these shirts. This is really awesome that you put so much time into helping us no talented people out there. You truly are going to make this vacation more magical than an y other we have ever done. If there are names in my list already done just let me know and I will search for them again.

Thanks
Garland

This new thread is for my family disigns mostly and I have a whole seperate thread Kellybell Names for the name fills. Which thread was your original request on. They Kellybell Names thread isn't closed just my original Kellybell's Disign thread that is why I had to start Part 2:goodvibes

I usually fill request in order of post unless the requestor lets me know that they need them for an upcoming trip and then I let them jump the line otherwise I think doing them in the order they are posted is the fairest way:cutie:

*****EDIT******
I just went and looked for your request, it's on page 201 of my Kellybell Names thread, I am on page 197 of that thresd right now. So check back on that thread for your request:)

Here is the thread.

Kellybell Names READ POST 1!!!!!!!!

I am not sure it was the right one or not.

I am thinking it might be easier just to do the rainbow with each name under it because the other design I like had each name under a little mickey head and I think that 18 times clutters things up. I dont mean to pickie. Again thanks so much for everything you do.

Garland

Kelly,
May I please request
magicourwaycruise_kelly.jpg- With Tim,Traci,Nathan
The Fields-Ferguson Family
Mickey Head donald with Tim If you have Jungle book he would love that.
Mickey Head with chip n dale Nathan.
Thanks so much sorry to request another but My DBF is coming along with us on our cruise.
Thanks Kelly

I wasn't sure which characters in the Jungle book he'd prefer so I did 2:cutie:

http://www.4shared.com/file/10544805...ogorichie.html
Hi can I get two Mickey's David and Dylan
two with Minnie's Katie and Mom
Thanks so much

You're welcome:goodvibes

Hi! I love your designs! I found one that I would like to see if you could personalize for me. I believe it is under celebrateanniversaryedmary.jpg. I would only need the names changed. Our names are Bob & Dorothy. We our celebrating our 25th anniversary in Sept. at Disney. Thanks!

Hi Kelly! I have to tell you, I am in LOVE with your DISigns! Could you personalize a couple for me, pretty please? First, could I have the above design personalized with: Mommy, Daddy, Dakoda, and Sarah Kate (just "Sarah" will be fine if "Sarah Kate" won't fit).
I would also like one of these for my binder, with Pop Century instead of Bay Lake Towers. http://www.4shared.com/file/10272534...t_baylake.html
This one with "Dakoda"
http://www.4shared.com/file/94169483...tarsjulia.html
This one with "Sarah Kate"
http://www.4shared.com/file/97706327...ssmadison.html
Thank you so much!

Here are the first two, the other two you requested are name fill disigns, so could you please re-post on my Kellybell Names thread:cutie:

I Love the Inaugural Cruise Disign.
My friends are taking their first cruise on Wonder, July 5-9.
Would it be possible to personalize it The Bryant Family, Torie & Andrea?
Thanks!

I hope this is in time:goodvibes

Hi Kelly!
Can I request the FabFive Parks 2009 with Tink - it will be on a medium pink color shirt so I was hoping maybe you could use another color writing other than red so it will show up well. Maybe pink or purple or green?
And - can you add the name on the bottom for both Abby and Juliana?
ALSO - you did this for me last year
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/picabo/09firsttripjuliana.jpg
I'm wondering if you can do one with an EPCOT Theme instead of Magic Kingdom and if it can have Fushia or Purple writing (it's for girls who are every bit girly-girls!) And at the top can it we try one version that says My 1st trip! and then the other version just say EPCOT up at the top? (Oh ps i saw one somewhere that the 09 was a bit fatter font so more of the fill showed - can we go that?? Sorry if I sound like a pain!!)
If you can do one for JULIANA and one for ABBY I would love it!
And last - is there anything you can do to make this look more "girly"

Maybe the writing in fushia or purple or something??? THANKS!
* Thanks!!!*

I hope these are what you wanted.:goodvibes

Hi! I love your designs! I found one that I would like to see if you could personalize for me. I believe it is under celebrateanniversaryedmary.jpg. I would only need the names changed. Our names are Bob & Dorothy. We our celebrating our 25th anniversary in Sept. at Disney. Thanks!

Congratulations! HappyAnniversary!! I will be celebrating my 10th with my hubby when we go in Sept!!!!!:yay:

I am looking for one with the following names, could you please help me!!!!
Peter, Lisa, Kayla, Jessica
thank you so much!!!!!!:worship:

Hi Kelly, are you able to do a few of the whole gang (fabfiveparkstink) with the names:
1.) Candy
2.) Steve
3.) Nick

Thanks so much - your designs rock!

I hope these are what you wanted.:goodvibes

OMG these are amazing! Thank you so much!!! I especially love the Animal Kingdom one in pink! PERFECT!

One favor - can you possibly do these 2 with a medium pink background. (If you need to change the color of the writing feel free to do whatever looks best. Their shirts are going to be med pink so my guess is that it'd look best to have the background look the same color, right??) I'd say the shirts close to fushia but maybe not quite that dark. If that's possible, great but if not, no biggie! I just have no clue how to cut it out otherwise. And last - instead of "wat disney world down at the bottom, can you put their names feminine type font - instead of down side? (The font above that says Mom, David, Dylan, Katie would be a great font!) Sorry to sound so picky - just thought since it says EPCOT up top I don't need the Disney World part! THANKS!!! And, no rush!

Kelly,
May I please request
magicourwaycruise_kelly.jpg- With Tim,Traci,Nathan
The Fields-Ferguson Family
Mickey Head donald with Tim If you have Jungle book he would love that.
Mickey Head with chip n dale Nathan.
Thanks so much sorry to request another but My DBF is coming along with us on our cruise.
Thanks Kelly

I wasn't sure which characters in the Jungle book he'd prefer so I did 2:cutie:

Kelly,

Thanks so much I love them. But can you please change the last name in the Fields-Ferguson to the spelling Ferguson.

They look great!:cheer2:

Here's a disign I have been playing around with for my family and I thought I'd share:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter