Keep us in your prayers..UPDATED

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
We are heading out, one step ahead of a snowstorm, to the ER in Boston.. Tom is having some issues and we think they should be addressed... not sure what is going on, but he is coughing a lot and there is some blood, not to be too graphic, so off we go. I would rather be close to the hospital that we have treatments at then stay locally.. so.. I will try and update later......he seems ok other than the coughing issue.

Marsha

Sat, they admitted him to the hospital....purely precautionary as when they found the source of the blood, it was a metasases that was blocking an airway causing lots of coughing, they thought it best he be where they could watch him, rather than trying to get back to the hospital with bleeding issues..
he did ok in the hospital, coughing started to subside and no more bleeding issues... at first they brought in thoracic surgeons in case they had to go in, but it stopped and our team, although not in the hospital on the weekend, behind the scenes on the phone, in emails were putting together the plan.. So... back to radiation we go for 14 treatments to stop this tumor.....and hopefully cut back the coughing and bleeding..Discharged him on Monday, thank God, and we are in our apartment in Boston and have already started radiation, it is 5 days a week, weekends off and back to our real home....but for now he is doing ok.. tired but ok.

Weirdest thing, Grampy or Bampy as our grandson calls him is in the ER for that horrid gastro bug and we are worried they are going to admit him, that was Sunday, but thankfully, they kept him hydrated and he got to go home... pretty scary times for us.. worrying about the baby... worrying about my daughter who is pregnant again, and worrying about Bampy....

So far he is doing ok.. thanks for all the prayers, I think you carried him through... hugs all around,
Marsha

:grouphug: and prayers to you and your husband. My daughter developed a lung infection from the chemo. Hope this is what this is for you.

Prayers going out to you...:hug: Stay warm and safe from the expected snow.

Jill

OMG Marsha!!! You know Tom will be in my thoughts and prayers! :hug: Please keep us updated!!!

You are making a wise move heading up to Boston..my prayers are with Tom and you. Please stay safe...

Have a safe trip and my prayers are with you! :hug: :hug:

^^Breezy, I am not stalking you! We just seem to find each other! :)
Combined prayers for everyone, even better!

:hug: Prayers for Tom and blessings to both of you, My thoughts are with you both Marsha.

Marsha I just saw this , I hope you are in the hospital now taking care of whatever the issue may be and things are going well.
Thinking of you my friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter