Just Wondering If Anyone Else Is Leaving On Saturday????

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
HELLO,

JUST SITTING HERE IN MA, JUST CHECKING OUT THE DIS BOARDS, WHEN I SHOULD BE....

PACKING!!!!!!!

WE ARE LEAVING ON SATURDAY... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! IT'S GETTING A LITTLE TOO CHILLY HERE FOR ME!

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN ME???

:cool1: :cool1: :hyper2: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :cheer2: :cheer2::hyper2:

We're leaving Saturday too! I'm still trying to figure out our plans for each day. Got a laundry basket that I started putting things into this weeked. Can't wait!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm leaving Saturday!!! But for New Orleans...:( But Leaving Next Thursday for WDW!!!!

We are also leaving Saturday.
Today we kept on saying "Well, this time next week we will be doing this or that!!
Haven't started packing yet though!!
We are still trying to get 2 more people added to our Princess Storybook Breakfast. Crossing our fingers that someone cancels!
We are starting to worry about the crowds - our plane is full!!
Hoping everyone has a FUN - SAFE trip!!!!

Originally posted by K, P & J's Grandma
We are also leaving Saturday.
Today we kept on saying "Well, this time next week we will be doing this or that!!
Haven't started packing yet though!!
We are still trying to get 2 more people added to our Princess Storybook Breakfast. Crossing our fingers that someone cancels!
We are starting to worry about the crowds - our plane is full!!
Hoping everyone has a FUN - SAFE trip!!!!

Our plane is full too, what airline are you flying? Would be a "small, small world" if we were on the same flight!

elgerber ---
We are on Delta -- leaving at 8:20 A.M. We return on the 24th. How about you???
Where in Minnesota are you from -- we are in Brooklyn Park.

We're leaving a day ahead of you all.

By the way, I flew from Denver to Dallas and then Dallas to Boston last week for business and all four flights were completely sold out. I think people are flying again.

See you there!

We'll be leaving a day ahead of you and we haven't even began to pack! We've talked about packing and we keep saying things like "next week at this time we'll be at Party for the Senses".........and I can hardly stand the wait!!!!!

We leave on Thursday. DS and I packed today. DD still hasn't packed and she will probably work late Monday and Tuesday and we will be heading for the Weston at the airport when she gets out of work on Wednesday. Looks like our flights are also full:crazy: . Susan

We are leaving on Friday am, I haven't packed yet because tomorrow I have to do laundry all day!! Everyone around here is very excited!! Everyone enjoy your trip!
Kim

We're leaving later in the day Friday, so our first full day will be Saturday.
All packed and ready to go!!!

Interesting - My flights both to and from New Orleans and to and from WDW are totally booked! I can understand New Orleans as it's a large conference and many from this area will be there. But to WDW on a Thursday morning?? Oh well, at least we're upgraded to First class!!!! It won't seem so bad!

We Leave on Saturday Too!! We will be there for two weeks Yippppeeeee! Sounds like the first week will be busy but I'm thinking the second week might be better. The boys are all packed and ready to go but the women are still thinking of things they need! I Know some friends that are flying done the same time we are to go on a cruise. They said there was a big cruise promotion for that week maybe that's why the flights are so full, Let's hope anyways!

Originally posted by K, P & J's Grandma
elgerber ---
We are on Delta -- leaving at 8:20 A.M. We return on the 24th. How about you???
Where in Minnesota are you from -- we are in Brooklyn Park.

I am flying Sun Country. We also return on the 24th! Guess that was a good time to go from here (or maybe not, judging by the full planes). Sun Country runs two flights a day, and they have been sold out for at least 6 weeks now.

I am in Otsego now, but I lived in Brooklyn Park from 1990-2002, small world!!! I still take my daughter to dance in Brooklyn Park every Monday.

elgerber===

Does your daughter go to Dancing on Broadway?? My 6 year old granddaughter goes there on Monday nights!!

We're driving down on Saturday, too!! My mom and I are taking my 2 nieces (11&6) for 2 weeks. It is the 6yr olds first WDW trip. I've been trying get clothes and toys for the drive together this last weekend. It's amazing how much more "stuff" you need when taking kids.

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter