Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

Well, I booked our flights for 9/13. We land at 11:10 am. We also have a new ressie for Chef Mickey's for that night at 8:20 pm! :eek: I don't want to go that late so we will have to keep checking for a better time for that week. We are a party of 7 though so that is limiting us.

Rebeccaaaaaaaaaa I am just realizing now.. that the 1st time I met yah was in Sept. 30, 2005 and your DD was then only 5 :cool1: when we did the Pooh, Mickey and JoJo foundation!!! Hmmm did you ever made that meet :lmao: ??? You had an ADR at LTT at5:00PM and the parade was going on at 7:00PM and am not even sure if everybody got their plush toy :confused3 :rotfl:

Awwww I wish I could go in September for the meet! (especially for the FREE FOOOD)

My entire family is finally going together.. in October. I havent been with my entire family to disney since like 2001!!

I will miss seeing all you crazy people! ;)

Orrrrr this:

TOTElevatorLandingB.jpg

WOW that is an awesome photo!!:scared1:

That always creeped me out!

:woohoo:
Awwww I wish I could go in September for the meet! (especially for the FREE FOOOD)

My entire family is finally going together.. in October. I havent been with my entire family to disney since like 2001!!

I will miss seeing all you crazy people! ;)

hey you!!!! We're going to miss you too!! I have looking for you!! How are you ??? Hows the wedding planning ???? Woohooo when in 2009 again ????

hey you!!!! We're going to miss you too!! I have looking for you!! How are you ??? Hows the wedding planning ???? Woohooo when in 2009 again ????

hey girl hey! lol :rotfl:

I'm doing alright.... I have 2 more semesters in college then I'll be a graduate in psychology.. THEN wedding planning kicks into high gear... and finally, grad school to be Dr. epcotlove (haha) :surfweb:

I cannot WAIT to go on my honeymoon to Disney Land and Hawaii.. I gotta save BIG TIME though. Jeez tickets from NC To CA, then Hawaii......eek! My trip in October is going to be a VALUE trip for sure.. haha. It's going to be hard to do that- because I LOVE to splurge on random disney treasures!

I hope you are doing well. It's great your planning another TOT adventure.:banana: I wish I was there to see you and everyone else!

hey girl hey! lol :rotfl:

I'm doing alright.... I have 2 more semesters in college then I'll be a graduate in psychology.. THEN wedding planning kicks into high gear... and finally, grad school to be Dr. epcotlove (haha) :surfweb:

I cannot WAIT to go on my honeymoon to Disney Land and Hawaii.. I gotta save BIG TIME though. Jeez tickets from NC To CA, then Hawaii......eek! My trip in October is going to be a VALUE trip for sure.. haha. It's going to be hard to do that- because I LOVE to splurge on random disney treasures!

I hope you are doing well. It's great your planning another TOT adventure.:banana: I wish I was there to see you and everyone else!

You have to PM me your addy... so we can send you postcards.. tons of postcards ... not because we plan to torture :rolleyes1 you but because we love yah :laughing: And also I am planning to add a MIA we wiss you are here Botton :idea: so PM me your Addy WOMAN!!!!

sooooooooo excited for the wedding.. it is going to be in WDW right ????? *leaving suitcase unpacked":rolleyes:

You have to PM me your addy... so we can send you postcards.. tons of postcards ... not because we plan to torture :rolleyes1 you but because we love yah :laughing: And also I am planning to add a MIA we wiss you are here Botton :idea: so PM me your Addy WOMAN!!!!

sooooooooo excited for the wedding.. it is going to be in WDW right ????? *leaving suitcase unpacked":rolleyes:

Hey- PM sent! :) I Love POSTCARDS!

The wedding will PROBABLY be in my state, NC due to a huge amount of family I have here and my fiance has family in New Jersey, Minnesota, Florida, NY...

I'm like "but your uncles live in florida....ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?" hahaha.

I mean,a Disney wedding is a possibility. There's alot of people that I don't want to come to the wedding... and having it at disney - keeps the idiot relatives away! ;) :banana:

I'lll keep everyone posted.. so if it is going to be at disney- we will have to meet up if it works for others! (my wedding will be in sept or oct 09)

There's alot of people that I don't want to come to the wedding... and having it at disney - keeps the idiot relatives away!

That's a great thought - just as long as it doesn't also keep some of those away that you really want there. It might be easier just to not invite the ones that you don't want there - after all, what will it matter if they don't send you a Christmas card in the future?

I mean,a Disney wedding is a possibility. There's alot of people that I don't want to come to the wedding... and having it at disney - keeps the idiot relatives away! ;) :banana:

I'lll keep everyone posted.. so if it is going to be at disney- we will have to meet up if it works for others! (my wedding will be in sept or oct 09)

Have your wedding in Disney and then just have a reception/party at home for the big group ... then you have have your Disney wedding sans idiots AND pacify those same idiots at the same time .... :rolleyes1 not trying to enable or anything .... :upsidedow

That's a great thought - just as long as it doesn't also keep some of those away that you really want there. It might be easier just to not invite the ones that you don't want there - after all, what will it matter if they don't send you a Christmas card in the future?

Have your wedding in Disney and then just have a reception/party at home for the big group ... then you have have your Disney wedding sans idiots AND pacify those same idiots at the same time .... :rolleyes1 not trying to enable or anything .... :upsidedow

Hi Dad!!! Hi Abby!!! :grouphug:

WEll i must say that's a brillant plan! lol:idea:

:) thanks for the tips, I really am going to use them if i can get a disney wedding set up.

WEll i must say that's a brillant plan! lol:idea:

:) thanks for the tips, I really am going to use them if i can get a disney wedding set up.

sorry late for the party again LOL!! Your getting married TOO??? Wow that is awesome!! Okay if you get married at Disney then you are def. one up on me.

I would do the Disney Wedding then go home and have a big party, thats my vote. If you need any help i am a wedding planner.:hug:

Just found this link on the Glojito thread, and we just might be able to make it! We'll be at DHS for am EMH and have a 1:00 Sci-Fi ADR, so the timing is good.

But it all depends on the moods and whatnot of my 3 kids. Dd is all for it, ds is just this year tall enough for TOT and I'm not sure yet whether he'll be willing to try it or not, and dh (my 3d, and most temperamental child ;)) may have already abandoned the park in favor of someplace cooler.

But it's on my calendar--hope to see you there!

Oh yeah--Disney weddings :love:. Dh and I had a Disney wedding a million years ago, but it was nothing like the gala affairs I see on here now. The wedding pavilion was under construction, so we were told the only option for getting married at WDW was to rent out one of the parks after hours with prices starting at $20,000 :scared1: :faint:. Since I was a poor student, and $20,000 was a lot more $$ a million years ago, it was just dh and I (and the wedding official) on the balcony of our hotel room at the Polynesian and it was wonderful. Added bonus--no idiot relatives! But I love seeing what all you are able to do nowadays. Good luck with all the planning!

Just found this link on the Glojito thread, and we just might be able to make it! We'll be at DHS for am EMH and have a 1:00 Sci-Fi ADR, so the timing is good.

But it all depends on the moods and whatnot of my 3 kids. Dd is all for it, ds is just this year tall enough for TOT and I'm not sure yet whether he'll be willing to try it or not, and dh (my 3d, and most temperamental child ;)) may have already abandoned the park in favor of someplace cooler.

But it's on my calendar--hope to see you there!

Oh yeah--Disney weddings :love:. Dh and I had a Disney wedding a million years ago, but it was nothing like the gala affairs I see on here now. The wedding pavilion was under construction, so we were told the only option for getting married at WDW was to rent out one of the parks after hours with prices starting at $20,000 :scared1: :faint:. Since I was a poor student, and $20,000 was a lot more $$ a million years ago, it was just dh and I (and the wedding official) on the balcony of our hotel room at the Polynesian and it was wonderful. Added bonus--no idiot relatives! But I love seeing what all you are able to do nowadays. Good luck with all the planning!

:welcome: whatever you decide we will be there.. again.. there will also be a few who are sane enough not to go in the Elevator... which means you will have someone to hang out with while us crazy trekkers loose all we got!! Hope to see you there!!! IF not we'll be seeing you at the Glowjito party :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter