Just made my final payment!

CONGRATULATIONS! Where are you going?

My daughter and I are doing the Viva Italia trip, the trip dates are May 27th to June 4th and we are arriving a day ahead to get our bearings and relax.

WOW!!! Viva Italia!!!!!! Hope that you both have a wonderful time!!!!:cheer2:
congratulations, Now you only have to save for spending!!! LOL

Congratulations!!!!!:yay::yay: We doing ABD in Italy at the end of the summer! Let us know how wonderful your trip is!
Michele

Congratulations! That is a REALLY good feeling!:cool1:

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

WOW!!! Viva Italia!!!!!! Hope that you both have a wonderful time!!!!:cheer2:
congratulations, Now you only have to save for spending!!! LOL

Oh I have been doing that bit by bit. Our bank still offers vacation clubs where you can save so much per week. The tellers were pitching signing up for one, I am sure that they had some type of contest, so I went for it.
This trip is a graduation gift to my daughter, she graduates from college on May 8th.
I'm so proud of her, I know that we will have a great time.

That's great that you are getting in a day early. You can really see a lot in the extra day - and be sure to wander around Rome in the evening, it is truly beautiful!

congratulations...on your final payment...I wish I could make my first payment for this trip!!!

Congrats! I'm sure you two will have a FABULOUS time!!! I'll make sure and get Italy all primed for you! ;)

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter