Just how busy are the parks the first week of April?

A

adisneynut

Since Easter isn't until the 3rd weekend into April will things be really busy at the first of April? From March 29- April the 5th.

I just bumped a whole thread on spring breaks. The two weeks around Easter are the worst but there are still many schools out during the timeframe you are mentioning.

March 22 - 30: Millersville Univ (PA); Knox County, TN;

March 24 - 28: NW Arkansas (most); Columbus, OH; Chicago suburbs (some); most of St. Paul, MN area; many in AL; Hillsborough County, FL (Tampa); Linnt & Benton Counties, OR; other parts of Oregon; Huntsville City, AL; Madison City, AL; son

March 24 - 30: Bay County District, FL

March 28 - April 1: Alachua County FL

March 28 - April 5: Kalamazoo MI

March 28 - April 6: Naperville, IL

March 31 - April 4: Roanoke City VA; Lake County IL; Macon, GA; Berrien County, MI; Berberton, OH; Hudson, MI; Minneapolis Public Schools, MN;

April 1 - 5: Columbus, MS; Miami-Dad County, FL

Now if I just knew how many of these schools had students heading to WDW I would be set.;) I guess that it is a safe bet that the ones in GA and FL are good bets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter