Just got back!!

lkenyon

Disney Diva
Okay, here is my very first report!! We bought(BWV) over the phone sight unseen in 2000, but just went for the first time.... Stayed at OKW. OKW two bedroom 3213: very nice, a little worn out in the bathroom areas, but very nice. Our personal opinion is that this is a great place for adults to relax and play golf. The resort was very pretty, but seemed a bit too relaxed for us fast paced northerners! LOL. We took a DVC tour to see what we bought! ha ha with the gentleman who sold it to us. It was nice to meet him. The villas all seemed very nice. Since our first visit was in a two bedroom it will be hard to stay in a studio! The space spoils you! LOL

We did not have wash cloths or towels in our kitchen, but I went and bought some and 3 days later found out that they forgot to give them to us. We did not have hand towels for our bathrooms either. In light of 09/11/01 we drove to Florida so we had a car. This came in very handy, because you need to get away from the Disney area in order to purchases reasonably priced grocery/misc items. It is also nice to zip over to a resort or theme park in lieu of taking the bus. It is pretty easy to get around by car.

Our children are 9 and 6, so their mission was to seek out the ultimate water slide! Off we went pool hopping all week. The results are: #1 The polynesian volcano is the fastest slide, #2 the Yacht Club is the coolest slide and pool, #3 Coronado was a fast slide and had good music, #4 Luna Park BWV was pretty cool, #5 the serpent slide at Port Orleans, and #6 the slide at Wilderness lodge was okay, but the scenery was too much like Michigan. They go for pure "eye candy."

We had a good time in spite of the rain all week. We went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" on the 21 and again on the 26th! What fun that was! We are going to make that a yearly tradition!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first stay. I went to the Halloween party for the first time last year and sure wish I could make it an annual event! Now you can begin the planning for your next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter