Just Got Back!

Laz

DIS Veteran
Had a fantastic time! It rained (WOW! What a rain) on Tuesday, but we spent the day at Universal. Wednesday it rained in the morning (even hail), but it cleared the parks out for the rest of the day and night. Thursday and Friday were PACKED, but Enhanced Fastpass was a joy. We took the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and really learned a lot. For Example, I did not know that the Disney Gallery above Pirates was Walt's unfinishes second Apartment. We had lunch there as part of the tour. We saw the Main Street Electrical Parade on Friday night :woohoo:

I would be glad to answer any questions. :banana:

Enhanced Fastpass is a perk of purchasing a package through AAA. It allows you to hold fastpasses for every FP ride without waiting until the previous one expires. So you could get a FP for every ride first thing in the morning without waiting.

We really took advantage of the Enhanced feature on Thursday and Friday when it was crowded. I collected Fastlpasses for all the rides first thing in the morning. We then rode the rides that had no fastpassess. We started using the Fps and collected another as soon as we got off that ride. We rode all day with little or no waiting. They do not care about the end time on the FP, so we could take our time and do what we wanted, when we wanted. Space Mountain runs out of FPs the quickest, and they would have a standby weight of over an hour at times. Indiana Jones was the next busiest.

Does anyone know if you can get the enhanced FP if you only buy your tickets through AAA but not lodging? And is it 3-day passes that have it or can you get it with 2-day passes? Thanks!

Ok, so I did a search and it looks like I have to book a lodging and ticket package thru AAA. Can I get the enhanced feature if I only book one night on property? I already have ressies at a good neighbor hotel because of the cost, but may stay one night on property to get the FP!

SpectroBelle said:
Ok, so I did a search and it looks like I have to book a lodging and ticket package thru AAA. Can I get the enhanced feature if I only book one night on property? I already have ressies at a good neighbor hotel because of the cost, but may stay one night on property to get the FP!
I may be wrong, but i think you have to book a miniumum of 2 nights at a DLR property and purchase parkhoppers to be classified as a package.

Yes, you must book a minimun 2 night stay on Disney property with a 3 day Hopper package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter