Just got back from Disney Cruise!

artzdanson

Earning My Ears
I just got home yesterday from a seven day cruise abord the Disney Magic. It was the best cruise I've ever been on, there was so much to do. Not just for kids, I'm 17 and I had a blast! There are activities for everyone. There are a lot more kids on this cruise, I like kids But I thought it was funny when I heard a couple complaining about how many kids where on board. I was thinking "duh, it's a Disney cruise". Somehow I think they read my mind, they gave me a nasty look as they walked by. My favorite resturant had to be the Animator's Palate. It was cool, the whole room starts out black and white, by the time your close to being done with your meal,the lights dim, and there's a show on the TVs on the wall. The grand finally is when all the lights come on and the whole room is in color. My favorite port of call would have to be Castaway Cay (Cay is pernouced like Key, same as the resturant Parrot Cay). It was like an island paradise, not much development. I liked snorkeling there, Disney imagineers made it fun by putting ship wreaks, a submarine, and ruins of Atlantis at the bottom of the bay. This really was the best cruise I've ever been on, and it's worth going on if you haven't already. I really miss the cruise but all good things come to an end. If you have any questions about the cruise you can ask me.

Andrew D :bounce:

Welcome to the Dis Andrew. I'm going to move this over to the Cruise Trip Reports Board for you. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!! I cant wait to get back on the Magic. :D

Thanks for the report. It's nice to have a different view on things once in a while. Looking forward to my first one in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter