Just got an ADR for Akershus today for 2 weeks from now!

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
I am so excited, but my DH is like "ehh," he would rather eat at Marrakesh. He thinks the actual food will be better.

So, how's the food at Akershus? And if he decides we need to cancel, can I do it online (and not get charged the no-show penalty) and will I receive a cancellation confirmation?

We had dinner at Akershus last week. The appetizer buffet had a lot of cold fish but also salad, cheese and shrimp. The entrees were pretty good; I had the salmon and DD/SIL had the beef tips and said they were good. We were there for my 3 yr old grand daughter to meet the princesses.

Thanks for sharing your recent experience. Sounds pretty good. How were the cold appetizers/salads? Were there veggies?

I'm not big on veggies so I can't say I remember what was there. There were cold cuts (lean roast beef, ham), pasta and potato salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter